Windows 10: My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer

Discus and support My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey why is my system shutting down without informing me and when I am reopening at it is just showing the logo of the company vaio and is automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UTSAVKUMAR1, Jul 14, 2021.

1. My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer

Hey why is my system shutting down without informing me and when I am reopening at it is just showing the logo of the company vaio and is automatically shutting down I have tried 3-4 times but it is doing the same ever time

:)

UTSAVKUMAR1, Jul 14, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Shutting down

Hi,

The behavior of your computer concludes to be driven by corrupted system files. You can try to manually turn off the computer by pressing the power button on the computer. We also suggest that you do
    Automatic Repair as it does the trick. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Turn off your computer; then, turn it on.
    • As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • You should get this message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Let us know what happens after the Automatic Repair.

John Sarc, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Computer Shut Down automatically

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Did you make any hardware changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    You may use Windows 10 installation disc/USB to
    perform automatic repair by creating a Media Creation Tool. Use the link below to create the media tool.

Refer: Windows 10 herunterladen

Note: Before performing the Automatic repair please go through the above link and follow the steps.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 14, 2021
  4. My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer

Hyper-V Automatically being shut down randomly by the guest operating system

Hi, lenfant3 follow these steps

1. In Hyper-V Manager, choose the VM and then "Settings". Click on the Integration Services option and ensure “Operating System Shutdown” is enabled.
    2. Choose "Automatic Stop Action" option under Management.
    3. Choose "Shut down the guest operating system".

Abhishekumar.me, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer

1. My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer - Similar Threads - system getting shut

2. Clicking shut down twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking shut down twice: When I click on the Windows icon, then click on the power button - I have to click on this power button twice before the 'Shut Down' option will appear - is this a bug? Thanks...
  3. Clicking shut down twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking shut down twice: When I click on the Windows icon, then click on the power button - I have to click on this power button twice before the 'Shut Down' option will appear - is this a bug? Thanks...
  4. My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...: My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it automatically starts again and same thing happens. This process continues until I remove the battery from it. I am not able to run...
  5. My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and: My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it automatically starts again and same thing happens. This process continues until I remove the battery from it. I am not able to run...
  6. My computer is shutting down automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is shutting down automatically: Hey guys I was using windows 8.1 for quite a while but then I decided to upgrade to win 10. I finished the installation perfectly and the computer is working fine but it started to shutdown after approximately 6 or 7 mins. I changed the sleep mode timer to never but still the...
  7. Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down: Just before, my laptop was working fine, and then it suddenly shut down. I opened it again, and it showed "preparing automatic repair" then shut down again. When I opened it again multiple times, it just showed the loading screen then shut down. One time it opened and I even...
  8. Computer just shuts down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer just shuts down.: I get the following: Your computer has encountered a problem and will restart. This happens mostly when on Facebook. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-just-shuts-down/bcc7b9ab-2945-49a6-bd26-61802ca3c784
  9. computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly": computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly" new computer, don't know why, have optane enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-randomly-showingthe-opwerating/a68f7186-4c26-4180-95b6-6daf60c2dc25
  10. Sleep Just Shuts Down Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Just Shuts Down Computer: Hello. After I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, my sleep feature quit working properly. There was a point in time a couple months back it did work, but since I hardly use it I didn't notice a problem. Recently I decided I'd start using it, and that's when I noticed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MY WINDOWS SHUT DOWN AFTER WINDOWS LOGO SCREEN

2. after load win 11 logo pc turning off

3. laptop power goes off after the windows logo