Windows 10: My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond

Discus and support My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KritiKanagala, Jun 15, 2021.

1. My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond

My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond

:)

KritiKanagala, Jun 15, 2021

2. ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory

The process (ntoskrnl.exe) with a task name System is eating up memory
    My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond [​IMG]

I found on the other forums that Windows Update setting is causing it, but I can't disable it because when I try to disable it, I can't open Windows Upate AB0XMwa3knw

John Elmer, Jun 15, 2021
  3. jke32198 Win User
    Lumia 820, Other takes a lot of memory.

Don't need to do factory resetting. The media & files that take memory came from the phone system and apps. For example, I downloaded a big game and a karaoke app. Each time I play game or sing a song, the data will store in my phone to eat memory. You may
    go to setting to see which app or game eat most memory.

I updated Black. I have same issue during updating due to insufficient memory. The update is more like your PC update. The phone need extra space to store updated data. I delete a couple free apps and reinstall the apps after system update. You need 1 g
    space for updating Black. After update Black, the phone still has 1 g space left.

Is that helpful?

jke32198, Jun 15, 2021
  4. My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond

SVCHOST eating up memory

What services of svchost should I disable? I think it's eating up my memory. I think if the computer has 2GB RAM, it should have only like 30-40% usage but I have 63%

My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond [​IMG]

John Elmer, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond

1. My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond - Similar Threads - system performing eating

2. System and reserved taking up a lot of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System and reserved taking up a lot of space: I'm trying to install some games on my laptop 512 GB SSD and went to check on my storage to see what I can delete. Then I realized that system and reserve is taking up 234 GB of storage. When I looked into the details, it said System files 20.1 GB, Reserved storage 7.04 GB,...
  3. System and reserved taking up a lot of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System and reserved taking up a lot of space: I'm trying to install some games on my laptop 512 GB SSD and went to check on my storage to see what I can delete. Then I realized that system and reserve is taking up 234 GB of storage. When I looked into the details, it said System files 20.1 GB, Reserved storage 7.04 GB,...
  4. Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory: Recently I've found my laptop to be using lots of memory when i don't even have anything open. It often goes to 100% CPU on start up. I have a pretty good laptop too Dell inspiron2n1 7306. I believe this has caused some other issues too. Any ideas? - ive tried most of the...
  5. Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory

Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory: Recently I've found my laptop to be using lots of memory when i don't even have anything open. It often goes to 100% CPU on start up. I have a pretty good laptop too Dell inspiron2n1 7306. I believe this has caused some other issues too. Any ideas? - ive tried most of the...
  6. Service Host taking up lots of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host taking up lots of memory: I am unsure what is wrong with my laptop however Service Host is taking up almost 40% of my memory without anything else other than chrome open and I am unsure why.Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  7. Service Host taking up lots of memory

Service Host taking up lots of memory: I am unsure what is wrong with my laptop however Service Host is taking up almost 40% of my memory without anything else other than chrome open and I am unsure why.Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  8. how to speed up pc , taking lot of time to respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to speed up pc , taking lot of time to respond: how to speed up my pc taking long time to respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-speed-up-pc-taking-lot-of-time-to-respond/8a07fe7a-146d-4046-a3ba-661c52523bd5
  9. Edge takes up huge amounts of memory

in Browsers and Email
    Edge takes up huge amounts of memory: At times my computer bogs down horribly.* Loading Taskmanager, which can take several minutes, shows Edge taking up 1gb of memory (more or less).* It is usually 100mb or so. I have two other computers using Edge, and they seem fine. Is there any fix for this? 70674
  10. SVCHOST eating up memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SVCHOST eating up memory: What services of svchost should I disable? I think it's eating up my memory. I think if the computer has 2GB RAM, it should have only like 30-40% usage but I have 63% [img] [img] 31580