Windows 10: my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned

Discus and support my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message above image mentioned.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dinson city, May 24, 2023.

1. my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned

my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message above image mentioned.

:)

Dinson city, May 24, 2023

2. Error Message/ Blue Screen of death my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, May 24, 2023
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 24, 2023
  4. my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 24, 2023
Thema:

my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned

1. my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned - Similar Threads - system restarting blue

2. Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below: Windows 11 fingerprint sensor not working. Device descriptor failed. - Microsoft CommunityThe problem is identical actually except it's on Windows 10. Any help would really be appreciated because it actually gets fixed at some update and somehow the next update brings it back...
  3. Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below: Windows 11 fingerprint sensor not working. Device descriptor failed. - Microsoft CommunityThe problem is identical actually except it's on Windows 10. Any help would really be appreciated because it actually gets fixed at some update and somehow the next update brings it back...
  4. Same problem as the one mentioned in the link first mentioned below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned: my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message above image mentioned. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-restarting-in-a-blue-screen-with/8cc28ac8-5851-4e86-a36b-5746b44e6ac0
  6. my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned

my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message below mentioned: my system is restarting in a blue screen with error message above image mentioned. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-restarting-in-a-blue-screen-with/8cc28ac8-5851-4e86-a36b-5746b44e6ac0
  7. System restarts unexpectedly without any warning, error logs show below message

System restarts unexpectedly without any warning, error logs show below message: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎25-‎11-‎2022 06:37 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 5100Parameter 2: ffff997c04e4b028Parameter 3: bParameter 4: 1ba5800000200OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  8. blue screen with the below error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen with the below error: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎6/‎7/‎2021 9:11 pm Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffe10588660050 Parameter 3: ffffa5099c4df150 Parameter 4: ffffe1057e7dda60 OS version: 10_0_19042...
  9. System Restarts with a blue screen

System Restarts with a blue screen: I am having a trouble for more than 10 days and now I request everyone to help me. My computer restarts with stop codes: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I have seen only those as the system restarts fast. I am on windows 10 and this problem started...
  10. Blue Screen, then system restarted.

Blue Screen, then system restarted.: This blue screen appeared. Here are the pics. All the event view warnings show the speed of the processor 0, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7 6, 1 changed to 63%. What is event view telling me? Would this problem happen again? After I got this blue screen, I did an update. I've included the...