Windows 10: My system keeps shutting down while gaming ..

Discus and support My system keeps shutting down while gaming .. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So whenever i play games on my laptop my laptop shuts down unexpectedly ... what is happening? i have tied reinstalling windows and it doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akshay tripathi, Apr 15, 2020.

1. My system keeps shutting down while gaming ..

So whenever i play games on my laptop my laptop shuts down unexpectedly ... what is happening? i have tied reinstalling windows and it doesn't work

Log Name: System

Source: EventLog
    Date: 15-04-2020 19:41:22
    Event ID: 6008
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-NUDTLKB
    Description:
    The previous system shutdown at 7:35:54 PM on ‎4/‎15/‎2020 was unexpected.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="EventLog" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-04-15T14:11:22.607207400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2205</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-NUDTLKB</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>7:35:54 PM</Data>
    <Data>‎4/‎15/‎2020</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>14412</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Binary>E407040003000F00130023003600A802E407040003000F000E0005003600A802600900003C000000010000006009000001000000B00400000100000000000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

akshay tripathi, Apr 15, 2020

2. Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 23, 2020
  3. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, May 23, 2020
  4. My system keeps shutting down while gaming ..

System not shutting down Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that when you select the option to Shutdown, only the display is going Off and the system is not shutting down. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by to Large icons and click on
      Power Options
    • In the left pane, click on Choose what the power button does.
    • In the right pane, under power button settings select
      Shut down
      from the drop down list.
    • Click on Save Changes and close the window.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My system keeps shutting down while gaming ..

1. My system keeps shutting down while gaming .. - Similar Threads - system keeps shutting

2. My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming: Hello, I have an ROG Strix. I've had it for about 1 year and I never had an issue; however, recently, whenever I am playing certain games Victoria 3 and BG3 my computer shuts off without warning nor error message. I thought it might be a graphics card driver issue since mine...
  3. My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming: Hello, I have an ROG Strix. I've had it for about 1 year and I never had an issue; however, recently, whenever I am playing certain games Victoria 3 and BG3 my computer shuts off without warning nor error message. I thought it might be a graphics card driver issue since mine...
  4. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  5. System shuts down while gaming

System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  6. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My pc shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  8. My pc shuts down while gaming

My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  9. Laptop keeps shutting down while installing game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps shutting down while installing game: Hello So whenever I try to install a game from Steam or Epic Games, my laptop after 10-15 mins being idle, shuts down completely. It was completely fine before but now it has started to appear and won't seem to go away. I have done all the methods like changing sleep...
  10. Windows keep shutting down randomly while games run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep shutting down randomly while games run: For some reason starting two nights ago 6/13/2020 I ran into an issue where any time I booted a game and played it, my computer would suddenly shut down. The time period between boot and shutoff is completely inconsistent, and reinstalling my graphics card drivers seem to not...