Windows 10: My system often Deadlocks with no obvious reason

Discus and support My system often Deadlocks with no obvious reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone from few days I have a problem with my Laptop Asus FX505DY-BQ009T. Once I installed Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Software. It was version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maksymilian Łazarewicz, Feb 28, 2021.

1. My system often Deadlocks with no obvious reason

Hello everyone from few days I have a problem with my Laptop Asus FX505DY-BQ009T. Once I installed Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Software. It was version 20.11.2. It was fine, but then I saw that there's a newer version can't remember its number. So I installed it. I started experiencing Laptop deadlocks with no reason when starting a game or browser etc. I roll-backed to 20.11.2. Few days ago I saw newer version 21.2.3, so I installed it and thought that it will be patched. Unfortunately it started deadlocking. I re-installed older version but problem was still present. Yesterday I tried resetting windows to basic version it was reset done from cloud- this option is pretty new, you can install fresh Windows 10 from cloud instead of locally. What I saw very surprised me. On fresh Windows 10 I didn't even install drivers and my computer deadlocked twice in 30 minutes. I don't have any idea what it can be please help me. I don't have any viruses I scanned my computer twice yesterday and today.

PS: It won't be RAM, GPU or any hardware overheating because my temperatures are normal and fine when it deadlocks. And lasts When It deadlock I have to turn laptop off and boot. When you try to wait nothing, even not bluescreen happens

PC Info:

- AMD Ryzen 5 3550H CPU

- AMD Radeon RX560X GPU

- 8 GB RAM

- 256 GB Kingston M.2 drive

- 500 GB HGST drive

I would appreciate any type of help!

:)

Maksymilian Łazarewicz, Feb 28, 2021

2. Deadlock Detection

I am an Engineering Student.I learning about operating system. I want to know something. What service windows10 use to detection deadlock? And how its work?

napasson.p, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Rockface Win User
    Windows System Assessment Toll runs at startup for no obvious reason

On booting up after lunch, my laptop (Inspiron 15 5567) ran the Windows System Assessment Toll runs at start-up for no obvious reason.

I do not know how to find out if this was for a reason and what the end result of the assessment was.

Can somebody advise me on how to do this because my laptop is working fine and this is the first time this has ever happened.

It may of course me related to an DELL update earlier on today but I do not know how to find out what that was.

Thx

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Rockface, Feb 28, 2021
  4. aronchick Win User

My system often Deadlocks with no obvious reason

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My system often Deadlocks with no obvious reason

1. My system often Deadlocks with no obvious reason - Similar Threads - system often Deadlocks

2. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons: Hello,thank You in advance for Your time and effort.My computer stops receiving data from internet randomly. Sometimes it works for 3 days without problem. Sometimes it stops receiving 3 times in an half hour. Yesterday it had a record of 5-6 for the day while I was working...
  3. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons: Hello,thank You in advance for Your time and effort.My computer stops receiving data from internet randomly. Sometimes it works for 3 days without problem. Sometimes it stops receiving 3 times in an half hour. Yesterday it had a record of 5-6 for the day while I was working...
  4. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  6. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  7. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Disk full for no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk full for no obvious reason: I have my hard drive seperated into two partitions: one for the OS and one for data. The space on the first one is completely full (about 99 out of 100 GB full). However, if I take all the folders and files/programs on the hardware and look at the properties of those and add...
  9. 100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason: As recently as a couple of months back, my PC has been having random fits where, about once a week for ~5 minutes, my CPU usage will jump up to 100% making everything unusable for that time period. While it's at 100% everything crawls to a slow, task manager (temporarily)...
  10. Seeimingly random BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seeimingly random BSODs with no obvious reason: I have a computer that has been experiencing seemingly random BSODs. The first time was when the computer BSOD-ed a couple days ago while watching a video. It has also BSOD-ed when copying a folder with 3 GB worth of information to the hard disk, running a virus scan, just...