Windows 10: My"system" process using high disk usage while playing games

Discus and support My"system" process using high disk usage while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since two or three weeks I am facing 100% disk usage while playing games.After opening games like valorant,apex legend , and many more games my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShreYz_345, Mar 31, 2021.

1. My"system" process using high disk usage while playing games

Since two or three weeks I am facing 100% disk usage while playing games.After opening games like valorant,apex legend , and many more games my pc becomes fully hang even though its gaming pc.I dont use hhd alsi uae ssd but also i am facing this annoying problem.I tried everything in internet but all were in vain.As i formatted my pc twice a month.Please help me anybody plz I beg everybody for a kind help.This problem took placed after downloading valorant in my pc.But i dont no its a glitch or anything plz help me or suggest some ways to fix this annoying problem.I have both hhd and ssd on my pc plz help me plz help me.

:)

ShreYz_345, Mar 31, 2021

2. High Disk Usage Due to "System" Process?

So ive been struggling and racking my brain trying to figure out why my disk usage is high to a "system process"... I have tried everything I discovered on the web. These include disabling MSI, disabling windows search, disabling connected user tracking
    (a.k.a. DiagTrack), also looked into registry errors, and i can not figure it out. If anyone has any input or thought its be greatly apprciated.

My current system build:

• AMD Ryzen7 1700
    • Gigabyte AX370- K7 Gaming
    • 16GB Corsair Vengence RAM
    • Gigabyte GTX1080
    • 1TB Western Digital HDD

TheSquid617, Mar 31, 2021
  3. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 31, 2021
  4. My"system" process using high disk usage while playing games

High Disk Usage Due to "System" Process?

Hi,

There are different factors that can affect the performance of your Windows 10 device. This includes recent updates, device drivers that need to be updated and much more. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made or updates installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were you able to verify which system process was having a high disk usage?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, you can follow the steps on this
    link
    in there order they are posted to improve the performance of your device.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

My"system" process using high disk usage while playing games

1. My"system" process using high disk usage while playing games - Similar Threads - Mysystem process using

2. Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  3. Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  4. Sudden high gpu usage while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden high gpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  5. Sudden high gpu usage while playing games.

Sudden high gpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  6. High Disk usage by system process while using any program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Disk usage by system process while using any program?: I recently upgraded my windows and after that update the "system" process is showing high diskUsage whenever i start any program.I followed the web and do whatever i can found in the web but the problem is still there. Pls if anyone can help....
  7. High Disk usage by system process while using any program?

High Disk usage by system process while using any program?: I recently upgraded my windows and after that update the "system" process is showing high diskUsage whenever i start any program.I followed the web and do whatever i can found in the web but the problem is still there. Pls if anyone can help....
  8. High Disk usage by system process while using any program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. High "system" process disk usage

High "system" process disk usage: I am having this issue from yesterday. My computer suddenly slow down. I went to task manager and saw system process at top of task manager window. I tried lot of stuff and did not work. I updated windows some days ago. I need help ASAP cause I use this computer for class....
  10. High disk usage while playing games by "SYSTEM" and "CORTANA"

High disk usage while playing games by "SYSTEM" and "CORTANA": Whenever i try to play Valorant the game runs fine in the main menu, but as soon as i get into a match the disk usage by "SYSTEM" and "CORTANA" goes up to 95%. This happens when i play any game be it csgo or valorant or even an old game like gta san andreas. All my drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHEN IAM PLAYING GAMES WHY IS THE DISK USAGE 100%