Windows 10: My system randomly restarting

Discus and support My system randomly restarting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,I've been encountering a persistent issue with my laptop where it repeatedly restarts unexpectedly, even after performing a full system format.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sweet AngeL1, Mar 2, 2024.

1. My system randomly restarting

Hi all,I've been encountering a persistent issue with my laptop where it repeatedly restarts unexpectedly, even after performing a full system format. I've also ensured that my Windows is updated to the latest version. However, the problem persists.Upon checking the Event Manager, I noticed an error with the Kernel 41 code, but I'm not sure what it means or how to address it.Could anyone provide insight into what might be causing this continuous restarting, even after a fresh system format? Additionally, any guidance on resolving the Kernel 41 error in the Event Manager would be greatly apprec

:)

Sweet AngeL1, Mar 2, 2024

2. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Mar 2, 2024
  3. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Mar 2, 2024
  4. mk_ln Win User

My system randomly restarting

Hard drive, not system, randomly restarting?

Hi,

I recently noticed that one (maybe 2) of my hard drives power off and power on a few seconds later. I have a dual boot system and it seems that the boot disk w/ XP is the one with the issue. I will be using Vista and I will hear a drive power down and then restart/spin-up again - similar to the sound when the whole system powers down and powers on, respectively. This happens regardless of load and seems to happen randomly.

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance *Smile My system randomly restarting :)

mk_ln, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

My system randomly restarting

1. My system randomly restarting - Similar Threads - system randomly restarting

2. System plagued with random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System plagued with random restarts: Hello,As the title states, my computer has been randomly restarting for months now & I am out of ideas. This issue has persisted through full Windows wipes & complete system resets. The only correlation I can find is that when I close applications or games the machine will...
  3. System plagued with random restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System plagued with random restarts: Hello,As the title states, my computer has been randomly restarting for months now & I am out of ideas. This issue has persisted through full Windows wipes & complete system resets. The only correlation I can find is that when I close applications or games the machine will...
  4. My system randomly restarting

My system randomly restarting: Hi all,I've been encountering a persistent issue with my laptop where it repeatedly restarts unexpectedly, even after performing a full system format. I've also ensured that my Windows is updated to the latest version. However, the problem persists.Upon checking the Event...
  5. My system randomly restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system randomly restarting: Hi all,I've been encountering a persistent issue with my laptop where it repeatedly restarts unexpectedly, even after performing a full system format. I've also ensured that my Windows is updated to the latest version. However, the problem persists.Upon checking the Event...
  6. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  7. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  8. System random restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System random restarts.: Hello guys, I am at my wits end fighting with this new build so I thought I would try a post here. I am having completely random system restarts on this new build. I have exchanged everything except the cpu and ram on this system with the last thing I did being putting a...
  9. Upgrade randomly restarts system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade randomly restarts system: Hello! I am apart of an IT organization, and we are currently preforming Windows 7 to Windows 10 (and Office 10 - 16) upgrades on all of our machines. However, I have encountered an issue with one of the devices. We are upgrading using the Media Creation Tool...
  10. Random System Restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Random System Restarts: Having some really strange random system reboots since doing a clean install of Windows 10. Everything is up to date in terms of system updates. All my hardware drivers are up to date as well. It happened just now, where I was just browsing the internet, and all of a...