Windows 10: My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

Discus and support My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The event viewer has labeled this as a "critical" error under Event ID 41, Task Category 63. A later error would state that, "The computer has rebooted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B. Mahovic, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

The event viewer has labeled this as a "critical" error under Event ID 41, Task Category 63. A later error would state that, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck," labeled 0x00000119 0x000000000000e000, 0xffff9704b4747000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001. Normally, I'd attribute all of this mess to the game maybe it's too old for my system, maybe I need to re-install it, etc.,, but when my computer restarted a message popped up on the ASRock booting screen stating, "system is updating," but I don't recall seeing any update notifications on my screen

:)

B. Mahovic, Nov 24, 2022

2. Half Life series

half life is not only the story,take a look on moddb and see the list of mods for half life 1 and for hl2 series ,most of them are on steam like pirates vikings and knight 2,dystopia , insurgency , is obligated have the half life series xd

Capitan Harlock, Nov 24, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Dude Win User

My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

Half Life 2 update

Half-Life 2: Update Coming to Steam - IGN

Thema:

My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

1. My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2 - Similar Threads - system running crashed

2. Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life: I installed Half-Life on my schools Surface Pro 5 and it locked it and shut it down in the middle of the installation. My suspicion is the CPU temp but also because Steam games are known to be malicious. Please help me get this Surface up and running again. Note: It does not...
  3. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing videogames: My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing videogames, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU or CPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of games, and the screen shows some artefacting a mostly black screen with some UI elements staying before the entire PC...
  4. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while playing videogames: My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing videogames, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU or CPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of games, and the screen shows some artefacting a mostly black screen with some UI elements staying before the entire PC...
  5. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2: The event viewer has labeled this as a "critical" error under Event ID 41, Task Category 63. A later error would state that, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck," labeled 0x00000119 0x000000000000e000, 0xffff9704b4747000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001....
  7. half life / counter strike crashes on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    half life / counter strike crashes on opening: hello, every time I open half life, conter strike 1.6 or another game made with the goldscr game engine, it always shows me this and after a few seconds it crashes, I just bought the valve complete pack and I want to play counter strike 1.6...
  8. half life / counter strike crashes on opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    half life / counter strike crashes on opening: hello, every time I open half life, conter strike 1.6 or another game made with the goldscr game engine, it always shows me this and after a few seconds it crashes, I just bought the valve complete pack and I want to play counter strike 1.6...
  9. Half Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half Life: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 147537
  10. Half Life 2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half Life 2 update: Half-Life 2: Update Coming to Steam - IGN The Valve-approved fan-created mod, dubbed Half-Life 2: Update, will be releasing on Steam tomorrow, completely free of charge.The 7GB add-on serves up a number of visual enhancements, including improved lighting effects and...