Windows 10: My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart...

Discus and support My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i have recently bought a new laptop and i have noticed this issue after using it for 2.5 month. My system shows an application is open in desktop when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shaileshyadav1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart...

i have recently bought a new laptop and i have noticed this issue after using it for 2.5 month. My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart it and it the program close in 1sec .

:)

shaileshyadav1, Dec 21, 2020

2. No applications open after an update today

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

I would suggest that you wait for a couple of hours more, if you are still stuck in the same screen I would suggest that you terminate the process by follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Once the computer restarts, perform the steps mentioned in the previous post and check.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart...

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart...

1. My system shows an application is open in desktop when ever i turn on my laptop or restart... - Similar Threads - system shows application

2. i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...: i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it back on the laptop keeps restarting over and over agian please help its windows 11and its a msi...
  3. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging: My system is facing hanging issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-any-application-in-my-pc-my-system-is/1fe794ee-945c-44b4-97b4-d949a9e95654
  4. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging: My system is facing hanging issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-any-application-in-my-pc-my-system-is/1fe794ee-945c-44b4-97b4-d949a9e95654
  5. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  7. my laptop restart when i turn it on

my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  8. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. When I turn off my laptop it restarts.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I turn off my laptop it restarts.: Sometimes when I turn off my computer it immediately starts again, like a restart. Can someone explain to me why does it happen? If I should worry? and, how to fix it?...
  10. When ever I open certain applications I lose audio in my Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When ever I open certain applications I lose audio in my Bluetooth headphones: This repeatedly happened when I was using Call of Duty Modern Warfare when I opened the application I could no longer get sound from my Bluetooth headphones but when I closed it they worked normally...