Windows 10: My System Sounds Profiles Got Corrupted and I Only Get This Non-Existent Glitched Profile...

Discus and support My System Sounds Profiles Got Corrupted and I Only Get This Non-Existent Glitched Profile... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MinecrafterPictures [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MinecrafterPictures, Apr 8, 2021.

1. My System Sounds Profiles Got Corrupted and I Only Get This Non-Existent Glitched Profile...

/u/MinecrafterPictures, Apr 8, 2021

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 8, 2021
  3. masplin Win User
    Struggling to recreate corrupted profile

Somehow i have done something horrible with my profile so wanted to create a new one. I tried a few system restores but they all have the same issue. My account is linked to microsoft account so trying to avoid just deleting the account and starting again. i have read some posts suggesting creating a test account, login under that then rename the current profile as .old. then restart and login should create anew profile. i can then copy across any bits of the old profile I'm confident haven't been corrupted.

However I cannot seem to rename my current profile as get the attached error message.

My System Sounds Profiles Got Corrupted and I Only Get This Non-Existent Glitched Profile... [​IMG]

Any suggestions how i move forward would be appreciated

Mike

Win 10 pro

masplin, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

My System Sounds Profiles Got Corrupted and I Only Get This Non-Existent Glitched Profile...

Corrupted User Profile

Hi,

There maybe a couple of reasons behind this misbehavior such as a corrupted system file. However, we would like to be able to verify which process exactly is corrupted.

• When you install, does it give you any form of error message when it fails?
    • What other processes doesn't go through on the said User account?

As per troubleshooting, you may refer to
    Likhitha V
    's response on this thread. See if it applies to you. However,
    just to give you a heads up. The steps are about creating a new user profile and deleting the current one. I suggest you back up your files so you may be able to transfer it. You can also find information about it on the same thread.

We'll be waiting for your response. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

My System Sounds Profiles Got Corrupted and I Only Get This Non-Existent Glitched Profile...

1. My System Sounds Profiles Got Corrupted and I Only Get This Non-Existent Glitched Profile... - Similar Threads - System Sounds Profiles

2. Windows User Profile is getting corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows User Profile is getting corrupted: HelloI am using Windows server OS 2019 .Windows User Profile is getting corrupted every time server is restarted. A new Temp user profile is getting created. In server few of the application services are running as Log On user with administrative access.How to find the exact...
  3. Windows User Profile is getting corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows User Profile is getting corrupted: HelloI am using Windows server OS 2019 .Windows User Profile is getting corrupted every time server is restarted. A new Temp user profile is getting created. In server few of the application services are running as Log On user with administrative access.How to find the exact...
  4. Windows User Profile is getting corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corrupt profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt profile: so i was holding the power button on my laptop to force my computer to shot down while window is signing in and the next time i turned my computer on, it say the window cant sign in my profile and i have to use a alternative profile which will lost everything i did after i...
  6. My profile seems to be corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My profile seems to be corrupted: This day I went to turn on my laptop, but I forgot to put the plug in. I normally used my pc but since my laptop's's battery is close to dead, it turned off. When i rebooted it and logged in, a message popped up about not being able to sign in to my profile. I restarted it...
  7. "Corrupted" profile?

"Corrupted" profile?: I have a piece of hardware that works fine when plugged into one my profile users, but when it connects to the other user it doesnt work the same way!. I dont know what to do. I could use the other profile but I have some data there wich I like to keep handy, is there a way...
  8. Corrupted Profile

Corrupted Profile: This morning, I tried signing into my computer to find out my profile had been corrupted, is there anyway I can get my files from that profile back? submitted by /u/Motorsport_Fanatic_7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv7as9/corrupted_profile/
  9. Profile corrupted?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Profile corrupted?: On booting, my Desktop and Taskbar have become almost empty. Start has lost almost all of its tiles, some are blacked out. The Store cannot be accessed. Most icons which remained or which I re-created do not launch their app or file. A few which work look like their app has...
  10. Profile Get Corrupted Every now & then

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Get Corrupted Every now & then: Hi, I have Windows 2008 R2 STD Server as AD and Windows 10 Desktops. Users are authenticated using AD Issue is that every now and then profile of users get corrupted and since they have outlook configured I have to again and again configure everything from scratch....