Windows 10: My system tray icons are moving left-right and its getting annoying, is there a know fix to...

Discus and support My system tray icons are moving left-right and its getting annoying, is there a know fix to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Luiseus_XV [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Luiseus_XV, Jun 25, 2020.

1. My system tray icons are moving left-right and its getting annoying, is there a know fix to...

/u/Luiseus_XV, Jun 25, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Anyway to get rid of annoying nVidia System Tray icon?

So with the last few nVidia drivers they've added a very annoying System Tray icon that is there when the computer starts. I don't know why, but it bugs the crap out of me.

Now I can stop the "NVIDIA Display Driver Service" service and the icon goes away. Oddly, I can start the service right back up again and the icon doesn't come back.

Now for the mean time I just wrote a bat file that runs at startup to restart the service, which gets rid of the icon, but there has to be a better way. Perhaps some option burried somewhere in the nVidia control panel or something.*Bang Head :banghead:

newtekie1, Jun 25, 2020
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Anyway to get rid of annoying nVidia System Tray icon?

How about open the icon, find "Desktop" tab, at top left, and uncheck "show notification tray icon"

My system tray icons are moving left-right and its getting annoying, is there a know fix to... Capture701.jpg

jsfitz54, Jun 25, 2020
  4. My system tray icons are moving left-right and its getting annoying, is there a know fix to...

not able to left click on system icon

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the left click is not working on system tray icons. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the questions below.

• What are you referring to right click enter in Windows 7 mode?
    • Are you referring system icons to system tray icons?
    • Is the issue specific to system icons?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Are you facing this issue in any other accounts also?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

My system tray icons are moving left-right and its getting annoying, is there a know fix to...

1. My system tray icons are moving left-right and its getting annoying, is there a know fix to... - Similar Threads - system tray icons

2. Bottom right volume icon in system tray not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bottom right volume icon in system tray not working: I am also having the same problem as another Microsoft user Petercoffee re the volume icon in the task tray does not work. I have to manually go into the volume settings via the Control Panel to adjust every time. I think this likely happened after an MS Windows 10 update as...
  3. How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...: How can I flip the taskbar like this shown in the image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-system-tray-icons-to-left-side-of/9d657933-546a-46a6-91e9-955b1e73600c
  4. System Tray Notification Icons Disappear Move

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Tray Notification Icons Disappear Move: After my New Laptop installed the latest update this morning KB5003637, my System Tray Icons will condense when you select a navigation item or the expanded list and then will disappear.Resizing the System Tray Icons will bring them back until you select something...
  5. How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?: [ATTACH] The label on the icon is: "Security mode is off." I disabled Defender startup icons but this one still persists. Any ideas? https://preview.redd.it/urnd2q9f60t61.png?width=224&format=png&auto=webp&s=ba5ec75908fa84893a176f88b112aa9b383bc23a submitted by...
  6. Move system tray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move system tray: Hi! So I have a cool new wallpaper and I want a minimal look in my home screen. I am using rocketdock for a MacOS dock effect for my apps but I have no use of the taskbar. I found a way to hide it completely, but I still want system tray to appear on the top right part of my...
  7. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  8. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  9. Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving: I have just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.253 and my PC works perfectly. However, my system tray is behaving in a strange manner. To the left and/or the right of the clock a white vertical bar continuously flashes on and off causing the icons...
  10. System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right

System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right: System tray has moved from the lower right screen to the top right. The taskbar in on the bottom and I cannot figure why this change happened or how to move it back... I click on the ^ on the taskbar the system tray used to appear just above it but not now, it is all the...