Windows 10: my system tray keeps glitching or dissapearing completely

Discus and support my system tray keeps glitching or dissapearing completely in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had this start happening since i install 20h2 the other day or it dissapears completely but i can still click on the invisible icons.its this a bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 19theotherguy81, Jun 12, 2021.

1. my system tray keeps glitching or dissapearing completely

I had this start happening since i install 20h2 the other day or it dissapears completely but i can still click on the invisible icons.its this a bug with teh windows update or have i managed to do something else?

:)

19theotherguy81, Jun 12, 2021

2. System Tray Icons Don't Stay in Tray and Instead Keep Moving Up Into "Off Icons"

I tried this suggestion to keep the tray icons I want in my tray THERE

instead of moving up into the icons box at the system tray arrow.

I tried these instructions listed on this site in answer to the same question:

1. click Start.

2. Type Customize icons.

3. click Customize icons on the task bar.

4. Click Turn system icons on or off.

5. Set the icons that you want to On.

6. Click ok.

That works, but not for long.

Then the problem repeats.

I'd like a solution that keeps the icons I select IN THE TRAY till I change them,

even if I power on or off.

The solution seems like it should be simple, but it's not.

To save you time helping me:

I've researched the other threads, and I will not change the Registry,

or create a new account, or do another
    System File Checker (SFC),

or try the solutions listed in those other threads that did not result in a solution,

so please do not propose those.

Do you have an idea that might work? Would love to hear.

Windows 10, updated.

MariaLorraine, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jun 12, 2021
  4. valdimar Win User

my system tray keeps glitching or dissapearing completely

Windows Security Centre Tray icon gradually dissapearing (?)

Like this...

my system tray keeps glitching or dissapearing completely [​IMG]

Anybody else?

What does it mean?

valdimar, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

my system tray keeps glitching or dissapearing completely

1. my system tray keeps glitching or dissapearing completely - Similar Threads - system tray keeps

2. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: Windows 11 22H2iCUE won't even display in my taskbar, though it is running. Open up taskbar settings and iCUE is meant to show always, but it won't. Fix provided in another post didn't fix, as it only said to turn it on, which it is....
  3. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: Windows 11 22H2iCUE won't even display in my taskbar, though it is running. Open up taskbar settings and iCUE is meant to show always, but it won't. Fix provided in another post didn't fix, as it only said to turn it on, which it is....
  4. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: A lot of system tray icons are disappearing by themselves, usually when I launch a game and then exit. For example, I use the SpyderXPro program to load my color profile. Sometimes the color profile resets and I'll have to manually right click the SpyderXPro icon and then...
  5. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: A lot of system tray icons are disappearing by themselves, usually when I launch a game and then exit. For example, I use the SpyderXPro program to load my color profile. Sometimes the color profile resets and I'll have to manually right click the SpyderXPro icon and then...
  6. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  8. Windows 10 System tray completely disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 System tray completely disappearing: I had this problem and searched for an answer in a number of forums. None of the answers worked - all assumed there were items missing from the system tray. All my items were present but the tray would show for a short time and then disappear. Eventually I checked the...
  9. Where is my system tray?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is my system tray?: Where is my system tray? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-system-tray/0f6b47e1-2cae-4664-acf6-7690f80a839e
  10. system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265