Windows 10: My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install

Discus and support My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there I had some blue screen issue so I had to re-install my windows 10 prior to that I was running version 2004 but after reinstallation it became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Erikchua1774, Aug 9, 2020.

1. My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install

Hi there I had some blue screen issue so I had to re-install my windows 10

prior to that I was running version 2004 but after reinstallation it became 1909 (understandable) however I kept on clicking "checking for updates" it just won't give me the 2004 version updates?

Any chance I can update it manually? OR should I update it? perhaps there're reasons why MS doesn't release to me , some bugs maybe??

submitted by /u/Erikchua1774
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Erikchua1774, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Del 80 Win User

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?

Del 80, Aug 9, 2020
  3. RuskinF Win User
    installing version 2004

To solve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Rollback to the last Stable version of Windows. Basically, restore your system to the last stable point.

2. Download the Windows Update Assistant tool.

3. Install the updates as recommended by that tool.

Note: Windows 10 version 2004 has brought a lot of bugs with it. The best way to move forward is to wait until a patched Windows 10 version 2004 is released.

RuskinF, Aug 9, 2020
  4. My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install

Cannot print after installing Version 2004

I just updated Windows to version 2004 and I cannot print to my Brother MFC-L2700DW printer. My other computer is still on version 1903 and it can print with no issues. I have turned off all firewall and virus protection while re-installing the print
    drivers and rebooting through every step along the way. I have tried to connect through WiFi, LAN, and USB re-installing/rebooting/etc. through the whole process. The Windows operating system cannot recognize the printer on the home network. I have already
    contacted Brother and they tell me that it is a Microsoft issue and directed me to their support pages. The last four updates that were applied when this issue started are the following: KB4565672, KB4566785, KB4565503, and the Adobe Update for Flash Player.
    Has anyone else have this problem and has anyone found a solution? Thank you.

DwightJessup, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install

1. My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install - Similar Threads - system won't update

2. Install version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install version 2004: Yesterday is the 2nd time I tried to install version 2004. The first time was when it was an available download in September. Both times it failed with error 0xc1900101. I don't have any external devices attached except for the wireless mouse. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15...
  3. Installing of Windows update version 2004

Installing of Windows update version 2004: My Lenovo PC is showing "downloading 100%", but seems to fail installing the new versions. What can I do? I need an answer. Thank you very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-of-windows-update-version-2004/034a3a1e-8c6e-4a73-b7f3-ba6bf3b3e599
  4. My computers won't update to version 2004

My computers won't update to version 2004: Hello: I have two computers running versions of Windows 10 prior to version 2004. I have attempted to upgrade both many times using several methods: Windows Update, download and install the files, and using a DVD created by MediaCreator. The downloads work fine, then the...
  5. HID complient drivertouch Screen not re-installing Driver After Windows 10 Version 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID complient drivertouch Screen not re-installing Driver After Windows 10 Version 2004 Update: After update these two drivers became hidden so i uninstalled them and rebooted but unlike before it didn't re-install it so yeah my hid complaint driver/surface pen not re-installing/working can't use touchscreen or pen. Also sfc/scannow dism etc didnt wok...
  6. System Intrerupts uses a lot of the processor after installing the 2004 version update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Intrerupts uses a lot of the processor after installing the 2004 version update: [ATTACH] So my pc automatically downloaded the update while I has playing and after some time I noticed that I had a new update so I restarted as it needed, but after the restart I noticed strange visual and audio bugs, and when I open the task bar I see for a brief second...
  7. installing version 2004

installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  8. Windows 10 won't update to version 2004

Windows 10 won't update to version 2004: I am stuck on Windows 10 Version 1909 and no matter how many times I hit "Check for updates", the version 2004 update won't get pushed to my computer. I can't update my PC to the latest version. [ATTACH]...
  9. BSoD after update to Version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD after update to Version 2004: I faced a BSoD problem today, 1 week after upgrading to Version 2004 feature update. The error shows VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys failed. Here's what i have tried so far- 1.Tried rebooting several times 2. Restore to a previous setting [IMG] 3. Uninstall...
  10. Windows 10 won't update after factory re-install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't update after factory re-install: Hello all, Today I had to do a reinstall to fix some things (it didn't fix them lol) so now I'm stuck. Windows 10 will not update. I get the error code 0x80240442 after a while. I'm not sure if its an issue with my drivers not being updated, but all of the web pages I have...