Windows 10: my tablet driver isnt working

Discus and support my tablet driver isnt working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; its a Huion 420, after i didnt used it for a long time my Driver isnt working properly, i reinstalled the TabletDriver from their Home Page nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SilendSilv, Jul 18, 2019.

1. my tablet driver isnt working

its a Huion 420, after i didnt used it for a long time my Driver isnt working properly, i reinstalled the TabletDriver from their Home Page nothing worked. I tried deinstalling the Windows Driver so it can install properly again but it also didnt worked either.. i dont know what to do now cause i never had a problem like that

:)

SilendSilv, Jul 18, 2019

2. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Tablet mode not working in Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What happens when you try to turn on the tablet mode?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Which is the build currently installed on the tablet?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to try to switch it on by following the below steps:

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

my tablet driver isnt working

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

my tablet driver isnt working

1. my tablet driver isnt working - Similar Threads - tablet driver isnt

2. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  3. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  4. My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.: Help please. I am using another mouse to move my cursor.I am using touch keyboard to type.I toggled tablet mode off however it still changed back to tablet mode so i set it to "Don't switch to tablet mode".Even after I did that it still changed back to tablet mode. I did a...
  5. My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.: Help please. I am using another mouse to move my cursor.I am using touch keyboard to type.I toggled tablet mode off however it still changed back to tablet mode so i set it to "Don't switch to tablet mode".Even after I did that it still changed back to tablet mode. I did a...
  6. My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.: Help please. I am using another mouse to move my cursor.I am using touch keyboard to type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-entire-screen-keeps-turning-into-tablet-mode/a820b1e6-642a-45e4-8641-9af17e9f8750
  7. My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.: Help please. I am using another mouse to move my cursor.I am using touch keyboard to type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-entire-screen-keeps-turning-into-tablet-mode/a820b1e6-642a-45e4-8641-9af17e9f8750
  8. My entire screen keeps turning into tablet mode and my touch pad isnt working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Audio driver isnt working

Audio driver isnt working: My laptop has recently had system update but since that update my audio driver and services haven't been working and I can't hear audio from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-isnt-working/0cf288bb-cd69-4c85-b3fb-37726c7e1826
  10. updated my drivers but my hdmi output still isnt working

updated my drivers but my hdmi output still isnt working: I cant find a driver update that makes my HDMI output work. I've downloaded drivers and run a compatabilty test but still haven't resolved the problem. I know it's my laptop because it worked on both tv's and now won't work on either...