Windows 10: My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Discus and support My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, my Tablet PC Input Service is missing, gone nowhere to be found. is there anyway I can redownload it 'er something? Or is there another solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Artistic Noose, Dec 1, 2018.

1. My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Hey, my Tablet PC Input Service is missing, gone nowhere to be found. is there anyway I can redownload it 'er something? Or is there another solution to fix this, because my drawing tablet is annoyingly crippled.

:)

Artistic Noose, Dec 1, 2018

2. Tablet Input Panel not anywhere to be found

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Tablet PC Input Panel by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Tablet PC Input Panel, and then, in the list of results, tap
      Tablet PC Input Panel

• Tap Tools, and then tap Exit.
    If you don't see the Exit option, do the following:

• Click Tools, and then tap
      Options

• In the Options dialog box, tap the
      Opening tab, clear the For tablet pen input,
      show the icon next to the text box
      and Use the Input Panel tab check boxes, and then tap
      OK.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Dec 1, 2018
  3. How to launch tablet Pc touch input from command line

Hello,

From versions of Windows 7 and above it is possible to automatically launch Touchscreen calibration using Tabcal.exe.

I was wondering if there is a similar command to directly launch touch input instead of following inf the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and search for "Touch".
    • Click "Tablet PC Settings"
    • Click "Setup..." to the right of "Configure your pen and touch displays"
    • Choose "Touch Input..."

With best regards,

DisplaxLab, Dec 1, 2018
  4. My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

1. My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others! - Similar Threads - Tablet Input Service

2. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  3. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  4. Tablet PC input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet PC input: Hi, I cant find tablet pc input anywhere in my laptop so I was wondering does it even have it? I have the Lenovo ideapad 3. And if it does where can I find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-pc-input/a5ae4e4b-ed42-48c2-9fef-9d91879b5183
  5. Tablet PC input

Tablet PC input: Hi, I cant find tablet pc input anywhere in my laptop so I was wondering does it even have it? I have the Lenovo ideapad 3. And if it does where can I find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-pc-input/a5ae4e4b-ed42-48c2-9fef-9d91879b5183
  6. Tablet input support missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  7. Tablet input support missing

Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  8. Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

Tablet PC Input Panel is missing: I have a drawing tablet, Huion HS64, which I have been using as my main input for text. In my old PC which runs Windows 7, a panel seemingly named Tablet PC Input Panel pops up, which I can use for handwriting recognition. I could not find Tablet PC Input Panel in Windows...
  9. PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise: I own a custom PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, and had been using a Wacom tablet on it with no problems, but a couple of days ago it stopped registering pen pressure. Looking into it I noticed the Tablet PC Input service is now missing, it cannot be found in Services nor in...
  10. Where is my Tablet PC Input Service?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my Tablet PC Input Service?: I cannot find my Tablet PC Input Service nowhere - it is missing! Can I install it again or have you any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-tablet-pc-input-service/f85bf38e-545d-4cec-a5f2-9567733619dd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TABLET PC INPUT

2. tablet pc settings missing windows 7 fix

3. tablet PC service missing

4. input service is missing