Windows 10: My tablet pc won't install drivers

Discus and support My tablet pc won't install drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Lenovo Miix 300-10IBY 80NR had an issue and wouldn't boot into Windows and i had to install a clean version of Windows. As a result, all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NYZR, Feb 27, 2021.

1. NYZR Win User

My tablet pc won't install drivers

My Lenovo Miix 300-10IBY 80NR had an issue and wouldn't boot into Windows and i had to install a clean version of Windows. As a result, all of the Lenovo drivers are gone. I can't see my battery level, i can't use sound, touch screen and i can't use HDMI output. When i go to the Lenovo page and download the suitable drivers, they don't install so i currently hae no drivers.

Does anyone know how i can fix this problem and how i can use these features again.

Thanks.

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. ddarryl Win User
    Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Feb 27, 2021
  4. My tablet pc won't install drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

My tablet pc won't install drivers

1. My tablet pc won't install drivers - Similar Threads - tablet won't install

2. my driver not install in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my driver not install in my pc: Split from this thread.my driver not install in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-driver-not-install-in-my-pc/bd1437f2-7aa0-47cc-a3e0-843ed7363175
  3. my driver not install in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my driver not install in my pc: Split from this thread.my driver not install in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-driver-not-install-in-my-pc/bd1437f2-7aa0-47cc-a3e0-843ed7363175
  4. My Tablet Mode Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Tablet Mode Won't Work: Hi,Ever since I got my Windows 10 I have never been able to get tablet mode to work. Whenever I press tablet mode it shows that I am in tablet mode but I can't touch my screen, it only allows me to use my cursor.-Autumn s....
  5. PC won't install wifi drivers and adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't install wifi drivers and adapters: Hi. Last year my PC acer extensa 2509 was giving me a blue screen problem. I installed another version of windows to solve that. But after that my wifi drivers disappeared. I can't use WiFi and there is literally nothing about now on my pc. I changed to windows 10 v 1903...
  6. Tablet PC's won't connect to NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tablet PC's won't connect to NAS: I have an old NAS that uses SMB 1.0. Older laptops can map the NAS, no problem. My two desktop PCs also map to the NAS, no problem. (I enabled "SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support" on all PCs). But I have two Microsoft touch tablets that just won't connect to the NAS. (All PCs...
  7. Drivers Won't Install

Drivers Won't Install: Windows was taking 2 hours to start up and my computer wouldn't fully shutdown without a hard shutdown, and after running an antivirus I trust it still wasn't fixed. Because of this I decided to reformat my SSD and perform a clean install of Windows 10. After installing I was...
  8. Game won't install on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game won't install on my PC: Hey, I'm trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 I got for free because I already own it on PC. But whenever I try to install it, it instantly fails. I already sent a request to Microsoft itself for help, and I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out faster. The...
  9. Tablet Driver

Tablet Driver: Where on my PC is the tablet driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tablet-driver/3cf95247-38f9-4451-bede-f9720c3edf2a
  10. Why won't WIndows 10 Final Version install on my Tablet PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why won't WIndows 10 Final Version install on my Tablet PC?: After installing Insider Preview Build 14291 on both my PC and tablet, I started having display issues on the PC, but not the tablet. I contacted Microsoft support and was told that the "Final Version" of Windows 10 should correct this problem, and was given a link to...