Windows 10: my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

Discus and support my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One day I just turned on my PC and my taskbar for the middle screen has moved up, it looks like the apps are floating and it's annoying to look at, how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stuckinpijssy, Nov 8, 2022.

1. my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

One day I just turned on my PC and my taskbar for the middle screen has moved up, it looks like the apps are floating and it's annoying to look at, how do I fix this?

:)

Stuckinpijssy, Nov 8, 2022
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Nov 8, 2022
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 8, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

1. my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal. - Similar Threads - taksbar has broken

2. my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.: One day I just turned on my PC and my taskbar for the middle screen has moved up, it looks like the apps are floating and it's annoying to look at, how do I fix this?...
  3. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  4. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  5. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it: a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in the laptop but it is still not working. no matter what i do, the only screen that i can make it to is the repair your computer...
  9. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Support
    All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it: All of my Windows 10 text is messed up and very pixilated, I remember trying to optimise the computer and There was a setting saying on whether the GPU should support Graphics or Performance. I remember selecting performance and now everything is broken. I don't know where I...
  10. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...