Windows 10: My Tascam Model 12 and Windows 10 Privacy Issue.

Discus and support My Tascam Model 12 and Windows 10 Privacy Issue. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Lenovo laptop and the windows privacy setting not excepting My Tascam Model 12 Mixer so that I can broadcast on a platform... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davidttate, Apr 21, 2020.

1. My Tascam Model 12 and Windows 10 Privacy Issue.

I have a problem with my Lenovo laptop and the windows privacy setting not excepting My Tascam Model 12 Mixer so that I can broadcast on a platform such as Cleanfeed. Has or does anyone experienced this problem? What do I need to correct this problem?

:)

davidttate, Apr 21, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Apr 21, 2020
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Tascam Model 12 and Windows 10 Privacy Issue.

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

My Tascam Model 12 and Windows 10 Privacy Issue.

1. My Tascam Model 12 and Windows 10 Privacy Issue. - Similar Threads - Tascam Model Privacy

2. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy issues: Why is it that Microsoft logs my personal searches on my laptop online? This is disgusting and scary when u use the private search bar to search for something on your laptop, Microsoft immediately logs in the information on its browser Microsoft Edge and proposes you the...
  3. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy issues: Why is it that Microsoft logs my personal searches on my laptop online? This is disgusting and scary when u use the private search bar to search for something on your laptop, Microsoft immediately logs in the information on its browser Microsoft Edge and proposes you the...
  4. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy issues: When I try to access a website from one that I know is safe such as Martha Stewart I constantly get a message saying the website is not safe. This happens on emails and also on sites I know are safe and I want to look at the info listed on the safe site. Is there a setting I...
  6. Privacy issues

Privacy issues: When I try to access a website from one that I know is safe such as Martha Stewart I constantly get a message saying the website is not safe. This happens on emails and also on sites I know are safe and I want to look at the info listed on the safe site. Is there a setting I...
  7. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Privacy issue

Privacy issue: Why is it that my profile picture is on the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/privacy-issue/32b4b6bf-b790-4b6e-9e2c-ed4afd2911be
  9. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy issues: Now I have had a look and cannot find anything near what I want to know. My beef with Windows 10 is and always will be the issue with privacy because I don't believe anyone has the right to access my personal data and email content which always has the probability of...
  10. Win 10 Privacy Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Privacy Issues: I recently received an email stating that Win 10 Privacy Statement essentially gives permission to MS to log any/all information obtained from a user and do anything with it including selling the info. This apparently includes email, browser views etc. I did not believe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tascam model 12