Windows 10: my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

Discus and support my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My task baf had a few frequently used items om it like Otlool edges anda couple others now suddenly those on are gone and it is filled with mu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LORRIEEVANS1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

My task baf had a few frequently used items om it like Otlool edges anda couple others now suddenly those on are gone and it is filled with mu computer, network, control panel one drive This pc, recycle bin, librabiesetc. L don't know how they all got there. the entire tak bar is full and they won't go away.

:)

LORRIEEVANS1, Sep 6, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 6, 2019
  3. NancyHaig Win User
    I recently upgraded to Windows 10. The task bar on the bottom of the screen suddenly disappeared.

<Original title: Task Bar Disappeared>

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. The task bar on the bottom of the screen suddenly disappeared. I have tried re-booting without success. Any suggestions on how to restore it?

NancyHaig, Sep 6, 2019
  4. my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

task bar not responding

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why the task bar is not working as expected. One of them may be caused by a corrupted user profile. In your case, we'd like to ask for additional information to help us determine the appropriate steps to solve the issue.
    Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before the task bar stopped responding?
    • Was the task bar working after you have created the user profile?
    • Have you checked if the issue also exists with the other user profiles?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

1. my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it. - Similar Threads - task bar changed

2. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.: Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just ask ya'll for answeres for mine. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know. My problem is my task bar color changed when I...
  3. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.: Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just ask ya'll for answeres for mine. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know. My problem is my task bar color changed when I...
  4. Colour change on Task Bar.

Colour change on Task Bar.: I updated my windows 10 yesterday and now my task bar has gone back to the 1990! I have googled instructions on how to change it but my Start, taskbar, and action center is not clickable. Any help apreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  5. Changing the task bar accent colour

Changing the task bar accent colour: After updating to build 1903, I'm trying to change the accent colour for the taskbar. There are 2 options under "Show the accent colour on the following surfaces". I can select the "Title bars and window borders" option OK but the "Start, taskbar and action centre" option...
  6. My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10: My bottom task bar has background and this is changing. Might it be to do with the fact that I have now finally managed to update my AMD driver from 18.5.1 to 18.8.3...
  7. Can't access my task bar or settings.

Can't access my task bar or settings.: I just restarted my computer and the background image on my computer is just showing up as black. Additionally, all the icons on my taskbar aren't showing up and I can't access my setting or the start menu. I've using the cursor to click on this things and I've tried using...
  8. Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color

Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color: Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color from Black and White to a redish color. Then when I open it, it goes back to black and white. What's going on??...
  9. Task Bar

Task Bar: I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the task bar, tried to drag it down, and re-lock it. Neither has worked for me. Any suggestions?...
  10. Change icon in task bar

Change icon in task bar: I'm trying to change the Google icon in the task bar. I right click on the current icon, click on properties, click on change icon, select new icon, click on apply - and nothing happens!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My Task Bar suddenly changed color Why?

2. why has my bottom task bar changed