Windows 10: my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

Discus and support my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My task baf had a few frequently used items om it like Otlool edges anda couple others now suddenly those on are gone and it is filled with mu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LORRIEEVANS1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

My task baf had a few frequently used items om it like Otlool edges anda couple others now suddenly those on are gone and it is filled with mu computer, network, control panel one drive This pc, recycle bin, librabiesetc. L don't know how they all got there. the entire tak bar is full and they won't go away.

:)

LORRIEEVANS1, Sep 6, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 6, 2019
  3. NancyHaig Win User
    I recently upgraded to Windows 10. The task bar on the bottom of the screen suddenly disappeared.

<Original title: Task Bar Disappeared>

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. The task bar on the bottom of the screen suddenly disappeared. I have tried re-booting without success. Any suggestions on how to restore it?

NancyHaig, Sep 6, 2019
  4. my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

task bar not responding

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why the task bar is not working as expected. One of them may be caused by a corrupted user profile. In your case, we'd like to ask for additional information to help us determine the appropriate steps to solve the issue.
    Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before the task bar stopped responding?
    • Was the task bar working after you have created the user profile?
    • Have you checked if the issue also exists with the other user profiles?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it.

1. my task bar changed suddenly can't fix it. - Similar Threads - task bar changed

2. Changed my username but now I can't pin to programs to task bar, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my username but now I can't pin to programs to task bar, how do I fix this?: I recently changed my user profile in windows 11, now I can't create desktop shortcuts, save files, or pin items to my taskbar. I also keep receiving this error telling me the file folder no longer exists and that one drive can't find the old user folder an error that I can't...
  3. Changed my username but now I can't pin to programs to task bar, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my username but now I can't pin to programs to task bar, how do I fix this?: I recently changed my user profile in windows 11, now I can't create desktop shortcuts, save files, or pin items to my taskbar. I also keep receiving this error telling me the file folder no longer exists and that one drive can't find the old user folder an error that I can't...
  4. Task bar changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar changes: My task bar does not work like it did before most recent update. Specifically, what changes have been made to the taskbar functionality? For me, the taskbar no longer pops up automatically when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen. It still does this with Edge and...
  5. Changing colours of the Task Bar

Changing colours of the Task Bar: I am trying to change the colour of my Taskbar etc but when I am on the Personalize/Colors screen the Start, taskbar, and action center" check box is gray which indicates that I can not check this box. What setting is controlling this check box?,...
  6. My task bar suddenly become white

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My task bar suddenly become white: I was playing with screen high contrast settings and suddenly my task bar went white and won't change. I am not able to click on check box where it says to change the color of task bar to match my theme color anymore. Is this a bug? submitted by /u/Conspirologist [link]...
  7. suddenly task bar freezes for a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    suddenly task bar freezes for a while: Sometimes on my windows 10 the task bar freezes and not only task bar most of other things won't respond to clicks , this stays for a couple of minutes and then it goes. have anyone faced this before ?...
  8. Colour change on Task Bar.

Colour change on Task Bar.: I updated my windows 10 yesterday and now my task bar has gone back to the 1990! I have googled instructions on how to change it but my Start, taskbar, and action center is not clickable. Any help apreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. Can't access my task bar or settings.

Can't access my task bar or settings.: I just restarted my computer and the background image on my computer is just showing up as black. Additionally, all the icons on my taskbar aren't showing up and I can't access my setting or the start menu. I've using the cursor to click on this things and I've tried using...
  10. Change icon in task bar

Change icon in task bar: I'm trying to change the Google icon in the task bar. I right click on the current icon, click on properties, click on change icon, select new icon, click on apply - and nothing happens!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My Task Bar suddenly changed color Why?

2. why has my bottom task bar changed