Windows 10: My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom

Discus and support My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarliFazio, Mar 13, 2020.

1. My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom

My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom

:)

MarliFazio, Mar 13, 2020

2. Small Icons on task bar

Hi Kathryn,

Follow the below to increase the size of icons in Task bar and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar in the bottom of the
      Desktop window.
    • Click on Properties/ Settings, uncheck the option
      Use small taskbar buttons.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on accessing the taskbar icons for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 13, 2020
  4. My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom

task bar not responding

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why the task bar is not working as expected. One of them may be caused by a corrupted user profile. In your case, we'd like to ask for additional information to help us determine the appropriate steps to solve the issue.
    Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before the task bar stopped responding?
    • Was the task bar working after you have created the user profile?
    • Have you checked if the issue also exists with the other user profiles?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom

1. My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom - Similar Threads - task bar small

2. small change I don't like on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    small change I don't like on task bar: Hi everyone, this is nothing very bad but rather I don't like what happened. Last night I've downloaded and installed KB5023706 and KB5022845, now I've noticed that this menu on the bar doesn't go automatically on 2 rows like it used to do for decades and how I badly drawed...
  3. small change I don't like on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    small change I don't like on task bar: Hi everyone, this is nothing very bad but rather I don't like what happened. Last night I've downloaded and installed KB5023706 and KB5022845, now I've noticed that this menu on the bar doesn't go automatically on 2 rows like it used to do for decades and how I badly drawed...
  4. HP monitor my problem is I can't see the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP monitor my problem is I can't see the task bar: I have a new HP ENVY desktop and HP monitor my problem is I can only see the top of the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-monitor-my-problem-is-i-cant-see-the-task-bar/b5272c2a-ebec-43f0-807c-fb93ebe999cb
  5. 2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS

2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS: 2004 and NEW EDGE are a total disaster BUT I have small issue with NOT being able to adjust Task Bar and Start menu COLORS. CANT EVEN CLICK THE BOX TO SELECT. [ATTACH] The horrid color I am left with really makes me gag. Note this is a snip of Start Menu and Task bar -...
  6. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  7. My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom: My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-so-small-on-the-bottom-of-the-screen/6a399927-4e59-4280-b468-2073dd35382c
  8. Task bar icons are too small

Task bar icons are too small: Windows 7 has a way to make the icons on the task bar significantly larger--n essential resource for those with poor eyesight or a small screen. Windows 10 appears to have dropped that feature and instead has just two size settings: "small" in which the icons are...
  9. Small screen on top of full screem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Small screen on top of full screem: Small tabs showing pictures of full screen on top to my normal tabs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-screen-on-top-of-full-screem/cea8daac-8ef9-435c-971f-1a73d4d83519
  10. small app icons at the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    small app icons at the task bar: [img] As you can see in the picture, my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small This appears on other store apps like music, calc...etc what can I do at this situation??? 27062