Windows 10: my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3

Discus and support my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SharonChaffin, Dec 9, 2019.

1. my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3

my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3

:)

SharonChaffin, Dec 9, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Dec 9, 2019
  3. HokieMan Win User
    Task Scheduler Error

When I access Task Scheduler, an error appears that says SqmUpload_S-1-5-21......... no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click Refresh. However, the same message appears when I click Refresh. I can close the message and it appears the Task Scheduler is OK. A person on the Microsoft boards gave me several steps to follow beginning with booting into Safe Mode. However, I received a message when I accessed Task Scheduler that it doesn't function in Safe Mode.
    I did not feel safe following their additional suggestions at that point as I am not that adept at such endeavors. Has anyone else encountered this error and/or found a simple solution? I feel it is caused by some remnant leftover from Windows 7 during the upgrade but this is pure conjecture on my behalf.

HokieMan, Dec 9, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3 - Similar Threads - task manger says

2. what can i remove from task manger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i remove from task manger: what can i remove from task manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-remove-from-task-manger/3d0888fb-9a8f-4695-941b-bceacc7cb311
  3. I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access: When I turn on my PC I get a black screen and after a while everything pops right back up as normal. I don't know what fixes it. but when I try to open Task Manger it won't open up I tried every single way and after I used Run it says "Windows cannot access the specified...
  4. I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access: When I turn on my PC I get a black screen and after a while everything pops right back up as normal. I don't know what fixes it. but when I try to open Task Manger it won't open up I tried every single way and after I used Run it says "Windows cannot access the specified...
  5. I can't open Task Manger since it doesn't have access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Ending a Task called Feeds in task manger causes Morse code like crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ending a Task called Feeds in task manger causes Morse code like crash: So I left the house for a bit and came back to the news tab being open but not being able to close it. The only thing that sprang to my mind was to use task manager to close it. So I opened task and found an app called "Feeds" and saw it was using 1 GB of RAM. So I closed it...
  7. Task Manger Not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manger Not working: [ATTACH] Hello, I am a user of Windows 10 My Task Manger is showing nothing for the past 10 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manger-not-working/7388652c-aaf7-43fd-a191-bf66f4fc471f
  8. Core Temp in Task Manger ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core Temp in Task Manger ...: I use Core Temp. I have configured it so it starts with Windows. I expect to see it in the Task Manager's start tab, it's not there. Any thoughts? -thx 167713
  9. Task Manger Network Utilization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manger Network Utilization: Hi, what is the time window on which Network Utilization is calculated? is it 1sec? Can i find the peak rate in e.g. 1msec resolution? i believe it will help me determine if i need to move from my current 100MbE to a 1GbE link? Thanks...
  10. Task manger process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task manger process: Hi.I have process called search (2) that have 2 process under it.it does not have icon.when I right click on it shows cortana path.is it possible cortana process show itself search process?...