Windows 10: MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!!

Discus and support MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open My Task Scheduler, I have the following Problems: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, May 5, 2020.

1. MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!!

When I open My Task Scheduler, I have the following Problems:

MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! 23343b86-f56e-41ab-a88b-6e594fe0671c?upload=true.png MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! d4c249d0-ac86-4790-a7f0-63e440206e55?upload=true.png

MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! 1b1660b5-1444-482b-883f-781b82a441ad?upload=true.png MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! c9557274-f7c2-4054-a5ec-d8813fa87d6e?upload=true.png

MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! 30b7f7e1-aefa-41dd-8711-2ba5f71b50fd?upload=true.png MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! daa33459-a50a-4fbe-9efc-39d5bf064dfd?upload=true.png

MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! 1f84777d-32be-447e-a289-44074ddfc03b?upload=true.png MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! 9af0b499-ed32-4a64-8633-0c761ca918ba?upload=true.png

MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! 7c368187-8fa0-44a0-afea-a4a30f63b7d1?upload=true.png

these are in the same order as they popped-up.

:)

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, May 5, 2020

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 5, 2020
  3. Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, May 5, 2020
  4. MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!!

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

The Steps which resolve this problem on my computer :

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Open Task Scheduler
    • Navigate in the Task Scheduler Library (Nothing else !!!)
    And the message deseapear and I can create a task !!!

PhilippeCORMIER, May 5, 2020
Thema:

MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!!

1. MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!! - Similar Threads - TASK SCHEDULER HAS

2. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  3. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  4. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  5. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  6. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Task Scheduler - problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler - problem: I open today the task scheduler and this is it:After i find this What is this. A fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-problem/55faf514-6fb0-42ac-a39a-d4bff8162a1a
  8. Problems with task scheduler

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with task scheduler: Idle Maintenance, Maintenance Configuration, Manual Maintenance & Regular Maintenance task are all corrupted & do not work in task scheduler on my windows 10, you can export these tasks to an .xml save file, if there is anyone that could send me these four .xml task files it...
  9. Task scheduler problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task scheduler problem: I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and encountered an issue with Task scheduler. When I run a command "winver.exe", it doesn’t work with "Run whether user is logged on or not" and "Run with highest privileges". It works only with "Run only when user is logged...
  10. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler Problem: So I Wanted to Update Nvidia Geforce Experience but Than it gave me an error that Task scheduler must run (never had this problem I just could update Nvidia) and now I Have Searched On The whole internet trying to find a solution for it and Nothing worked . I Did Like...