Windows 10: My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why?

Discus and support My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I restarted the modem and when it came up I was "in Germany". What causes this? How can I fix it? My IPLocation says I'm in New York (which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonNewYork, Aug 16, 2021.

1. My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why?

I restarted the modem and when it came up I was "in Germany". What causes this? How can I fix it? My IPLocation says I'm in New York (which is correct). This has happened before and then somehow rectified itself. RON - - - Updated - - - And now, without me doing anything, it's back to me being in the U.S. Why?

:)

RonNewYork, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Andrei V. Win User

how to put the Weather app in sistem tray ?

I don't think that you can put the weather app in the system tray. You can pin it to the task bar or to the start menu. It looks nice on the start menu, because it has a live tile and it gives you weather updates without having to open the full app.

Andrei V., Aug 16, 2021
  3. how to put the Weather app in sistem tray ?

Original Title: weather

how to put the Weather app in sistem tray ?

StefanNeamtu, Aug 16, 2021
  4. My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why?

Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why?

1. My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why? - Similar Threads - Task Tray Weather

2. Weather task bar not showing weather when opened?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather task bar not showing weather when opened?: I have the weather shown in the taskbar, but when I click/hover over it, it won't show the local weather when it previously has. I've tried adding weather and local weather to my feed, but it hasn't made it show up. the blue weather box is what I'm missing. And no, I'm NOT...
  3. Eliminate weather icon in the tray bar

Eliminate weather icon in the tray bar: Good morning. With the last update (19043.1052), the weather icon appeared in the tray bar, I ask if you hesitate a registry key. Thank you 180765
  4. Why can't I end tasks from the tray?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I end tasks from the tray?: This seems like such a basic concept yet it is not implemented. I literally just now log out and logged back in because my game froze on fullscreen and I when I opened task manager it switched back to the game. Alt+F4 does not work because the game does not respond. Tray...
  5. Weather App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App: Windows 10 is already the most catastrophic OS of all time - and now this: The "Weather App" is no longer what it used to be. A new Microsoft feature, so to speak. I had a list with about 20 favorite places. This list was ordered from north to south An alphabetical...
  6. Cities in my weather app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cities in my weather app: I live in Waynesburg, Pa. For years I've had weather bug, weather app with no problemsminor maybe now all of a sudden my weather has me living in Ohio and shows weather for 4 or 5 towns in Ohio, I change the location back to Pa. and get my weather for Waynesburg, go to...
  7. Weather and News system icon tray suggestion

Weather and News system icon tray suggestion: Since recent updates you can no longer scroll through cortana to see the news or the weather. So can Microsoft make a news and also a weather widget in the system icon tray to view them both....
  8. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  9. Network icon in system tray says I'm not connected, but I am.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network icon in system tray says I'm not connected, but I am.: I got a new IBM Lenovo about a month ago that was running Windows 8.1. Before doing anything I immediately upgraded it Windows 10. When I hover over the network icon it says "Not Connected-Connections Available." The thing about it is, is that I am connected to the network...
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...