Windows 10: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

Discus and support MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyril JonFlores, Oct 18, 2021.

1. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Original title: MICROSOFT NOTICE MEEEE FFS

:)

Cyril JonFlores, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Pavan_N Win User
    Start menu and taskbar not working.

Hi Deva,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Hope the Start menu works after performing the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

Taskbar - Search Icon does not work, Start Menu missing, Right click does not work, no "Taskbar and Start Menu" in control panel

Hi,

Here are the possible causes why Taskbar and Start menu don't work:

• Corrupted user profile
    • Corrupted or missing system files

Since running SFC didn't resolve the issue, we suggest creating a new user account
    to recreate your Taskbar and Start menu.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Riel Alc, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

1. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - TASKBAR START MENU

2. Taskbar/start menu not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar/start menu not working: have Windows 10, it was working great since upgraded. Today I turn it on and now when I click the Start button or Windows key, the mouse just looks like it is loading, the taskbar flashes, and nothing comes up. I'm not able to use the search bar, and I can't right click apps...
  3. Taskbar/start menu not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar/start menu not working: have Windows 10, it was working great since upgraded. Today I turn it on and now when I click the Start button or Windows key, the mouse just looks like it is loading, the taskbar flashes, and nothing comes up. I'm not able to use the search bar, and I can't right click apps...
  4. Start menu and taskbar not working on start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and taskbar not working on start-up: Hi there,I have a problem with my pc.When i start up windows 10, i can log-in and i get to my desktop, but my start menu and taskbar still need to load in for 5-10 mins. Ive tried resetting the pc, getting a new one and using windows 11 bypass TPM 2.0 and secure boot on...
  5. Start menu and taskbar not working on start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and taskbar not working on start-up: Hi there,I have a problem with my pc.When i start up windows 10, i can log-in and i get to my desktop, but my start menu and taskbar still need to load in for 5-10 mins. Ive tried resetting the pc, getting a new one and using windows 11 bypass TPM 2.0 and secure boot on...
  6. Start menu and taskbar not working on start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX...
  8. Start menu and taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu and taskbar not working: My system has lately been experiencing issues with the Start menu and taskbar. When I power my device on and click on the Start button, the menu doesn't appear. I can right click on the Start button or press Win + X to get to my properties, but left clicking does nothing. The...
  9. Start menu, and taskbar not working in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, and taskbar not working in windows 10.: Hi all I have a an Asus desktop PC running windows 10, my son was playing minecraft last night and said that firefox came up wityh an error message, and then the start menu and taskbar stopped working, also all of the icons have gone from the task bar and stardock fences...
  10. Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work: Hi, on occasion when I mouse over either the start bar or the taskbar it doesn't change colour like it usually does (the little blue background it changes to for instance) and it doesn't let me click on them. As well as this, it doesn't let me click on any window that isn't...