Windows 10: My taskbar and Windows button won't work

Discus and support My taskbar and Windows button won't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Solely on my account on the computer, the task bar will no longer pop up, and the Windows button doesn't work, is this fixable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Karrit Gurl, Mar 21, 2023.

1. My taskbar and Windows button won't work

Solely on my account on the computer, the task bar will no longer pop up, and the Windows button doesn't work, is this fixable?

:)

Karrit Gurl, Mar 21, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. dalchina Win User
    Taskbar not working

Hello, there are so many threads on this topic, which can readily be found using the white search box at the top.

Here are a few I've found for you. I suggest you work through these, and if no success, please list everything you've tried and post back. Good luck!

Solved Start Button and taskbar not working - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums
    Taskbar/Start button not working! - Page 15 - Windows 10 Forums
    Start button right clicking on taskbar icons suddenly does not work - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Mar 21, 2023
  4. My taskbar and Windows button won't work

Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

My taskbar and Windows button won't work

1. My taskbar and Windows button won't work - Similar Threads - taskbar button won't

2. My Taskbar Won't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Taskbar Won't Work: I have tried many fixes, but nothing has worked. My taskbar icons that open apps are fine, but buttons that open start, search, etc. do not work. When I hover over the start button, it turns blue and says "start" above it, but when I click, nothing happens. This happens for...
  3. My Taskbar Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Taskbar Won't Work: I have tried many fixes, but nothing has worked. My taskbar icons that open apps are fine, but buttons that open start, search, etc. do not work. When I hover over the start button, it turns blue and says "start" above it, but when I click, nothing happens. This happens for...
  4. My taskbar and Windows button won't work

My taskbar and Windows button won't work: Solely on my account on the computer, the task bar will no longer pop up, and the Windows button doesn't work, is this fixable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-and-windows-button-wont-work/4cc4496e-a855-4074-bcf2-1d2a06f70444
  5. Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working: After updating my PC, some of my Windows Taskbar buttons lost their functionality.Here the green marked ones are working properly, while the red ones are not. Note that even though when I click they don't do their function, I can right click all of them and the tab that is...
  6. Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working

Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working: After updating my PC, some of my Windows Taskbar buttons lost their functionality.Here the green marked ones are working properly, while the red ones are not. Note that even though when I click they don't do their function, I can right click all of them and the tab that is...
  7. Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My Enter button won't work!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Enter button won't work!: I need some help my with my enter button it won't work for some reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-enter-button-wont-work/417274ae-6528-44f1-a317-3915e38f51ad
  9. taskbar buttons not working

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar buttons not working: The taskbar buttons on my Dell E5530 win10 pro, build 2404???? laptop suddenly stopped responding to either the mouse pad or usb mouse commands. Everything was fine yesterday when I used it. If I click (left or right, doesn't matter) on any one of the icons or in the system...
  10. My brightness buttons won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My brightness buttons won't work: I have the newest version of the Surface Pro and the blue-ish keyboard that attaches to it. Earlier this morning the brightness buttons on the keyboard worked perfectly. However, now they won't work. I can go into settings and manually change the brightness, but it is very...