Windows 10: My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters

Discus and support My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The clock on my taskbar is displaying capital letters instead of numbers currently NMRP-PM at 10:54 PM. I've gone in and turned the clock off and back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lisa B. Wolf, Mar 14, 2021.

1. My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters

The clock on my taskbar is displaying capital letters instead of numbers currently NMRP-PM at 10:54 PM. I've gone in and turned the clock off and back on a few times. No change.

DST changed last night. Coincidentally, I also updated last night. One of the two is most likely the culprit, but I am at a loss.

What the heck?

:)

Lisa B. Wolf, Mar 14, 2021
  2. hpholm Win User

Bring back capital letters!

Hi Jacob,

I am quite sure the settings maze is going to be completely redesigned in Windows 10. ;-)

There are several feature requests for improving the experience of Windows Phone already on

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...uggestions/category/18991-improved-experience

I was only able to find one suggestion for capitalizing the words in settings, and it is a long way to the top:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6157634-the-1st-letter-should-start-with-a-capital-let

--

Hans

hpholm, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Capital letter

My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters [​IMG]

My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters

Brink, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters

1. My taskbar clock is expressing time in capital letters - Similar Threads - taskbar clock expressing

2. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  3. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  4. Wrong time in taskbar clock only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong time in taskbar clock only: Im running the newest version of windows in the release preview setting of the windows insider program.my problem is that the clock on the taskbar seems to have the wrong time. the date is correct. the time in the system settings is also correct. i tried changing time zone,...
  5. Wrong time in taskbar clock only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong time in taskbar clock only: Im running the newest version of windows in the release preview setting of the windows insider program.my problem is that the clock on the taskbar seems to have the wrong time. the date is correct. the time in the system settings is also correct. i tried changing time zone,...
  6. Shift+a does not capitalize the a letter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift+a does not capitalize the a letter: I have been using my laptop for more than a year now with no issues, but now I am having this issue of the Shift+a not working. I have two keyboards that I have tried this on and have had the same result. I have also taken the steps to the shift key not working issue but have...
  7. Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time: The computer time, date and time zone are all correct in the settings, but the time on the taskbar is stuck permanently at 9:42am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-on-taskbar-displays-the-wrong-time/e7476f46-c1d6-40d1-92a0-19fb36be03a6
  8. Capital letters

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Capital letters: Windows 10 version 1903 64bit. When using Word 2007,for some reason The next line always starts with a capital letter(as in this line)is there a setting to Prevent this happening? 143513
  9. Taskbar clock time frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar clock time frozen: This morning, the clock on my system tray stopped updating itself about an hour after I turned on the computer. It is plugged in and has been plugged in for days on end without being carried around the house. If I go into the control panel and look at date/time, the time is...
  10. Capital letter

in Windows 10 Support
    Capital letter: When typing an email,each time I start a new line and press the space bar after the first word, the first letter of the new line becomes a capital letter.Is there any way to correct this from happening? 104867