Windows 10: My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!!

Discus and support My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My colors of my Taskbar gets messed up when I apply the light or dark theme after restarting explorer with a script in Windows 10 19h1. See the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VistaVen, Jul 30, 2019.

1. VistaVen Win User

My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!!

My colors of my Taskbar gets messed up when I apply the light or dark theme after restarting explorer with a script in Windows 10 19h1. See the screenshots:

My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!! 07054a63-7cc0-409c-b31d-8ad49284f981?upload=true.png

My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!! 0695a790-2578-4fbf-b2ab-1ec7b728ba58?upload=true.png

The problem may be solved logging off.

:)

VistaVen, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Bardy_ Win User

Apply dark theme to taskbar only

I performed the April 2018 update, and afterwards noticed that my taskbar looked different.

Old taskbar

New taskbar

In the colour menu within the personalisation menu, I found a setting labelled "choose your default app mode", with dark and light options. Setting it to dark makes the taskbar look the way I want it to, but applies the dark theme to all settings menus too.
    I want to apply the dark theme to the taskbar, and leave the light theme on in settings menus. Is this possible? This is how it was before the update.

Thanks, Bardy.

Bardy_, Jul 30, 2019
  3. suggested theme colors

i would like to suggest for future theme colors for the home page:

dark grey, and light grey, and black.

bright pastels are not always appropriate

peter

peterpulmonary, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Mircea_M Win User

My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!!

Windows 10: apply theme programatically

Hi,

the scenario is the following: my company develops a software that is supposed to be used in low-light environments (radiography review). As such, we used to apply a "dark" theme that would change the background and colors to a dark gray / black combination.

Our installer deploys this theme and I would like to have the same theme used in Windows 7 and Windows 10 (dark_theme.themepack).

Thanks,

Mircea

Mircea_M, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!! - Similar Threads - taskbar colors messing

2. Taskbar stays on light theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar stays on light theme: As you can see, I actually use the dark theme, but the taskbar somehow doesn't change to the dark theme too. Is this a bug? because before I updated to this version of windows 11 it was okay. I've tried to check for updates again but, it says that I'm up to date.Edition...
  3. Taskbar stays on light theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar stays on light theme: As you can see, I actually use the dark theme, but the taskbar somehow doesn't change to the dark theme too. Is this a bug? because before I updated to this version of windows 11 it was okay. I've tried to check for updates again but, it says that I'm up to date.Edition...
  4. Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme: Hi, After upgrading to 20H2 19042.572 - one section of my start menu shows both dark and light tiles. If I switch to a light theme, all looks right, switch back to the dark theme, looks a mess. Does anyone else have this issue? Dark Theme [ATTACH] Light Theme [ATTACH]...
  5. Hey so i dont have light theme or dark theme. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey so i dont have light theme or dark theme. Why?: So i have seen alot of youtubers use Light theme and Dark theme but I cant use it myself for some reason submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heexme/hey_so_i_dont_have_light_theme_or_dark_theme_why/
  6. How dark theme applies in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How dark theme applies in explorer: [ATTACH] Hello everyone I have an issue with my Lenovo T490s laptop whenever I enable dark mode for apps in the latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise (fully updated). Does anyone know how I can fix this, I just need the dark mode to work as it should. I need to get...
  7. Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  8. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  9. File explorer dark theme not applying properly

File explorer dark theme not applying properly: Since the implementation of Dark theme, I've been a bizarre white tool bar, it originates from the white theme but apparently it doesn't change when I apply the dark theme. You can see what I mean here. An interesting remark I have to make is that when launching File...
  10. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar not changing after applying theme

2. win 10 dark theme not applying to task bar

3. windows dark theme taskbar

4. taskbar is white after applying bing theme