Windows 10: my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.

Discus and support my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It isn't just one application. It is any thing that is fullscreen and covers the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Caleb Ho, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Caleb Ho Win User

my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.

It isn't just one application. It is any thing that is fullscreen and covers the taskbar

:)

Caleb Ho, Aug 16, 2022
  2. pepanee Win User

Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

Let's try an attempt at resetting default computer settings by doing simple steps.

1) Right click on the Taskbar, and uncheck Lock the taskbar
    2) Click-and-drag the Taskbar over to the left side of the screen, and let go of the mouse click, to set the Taskbar over there
    3) Again, now click-and-drag the Taskbar from the left part of your screen right back down to the bottom
    4) Right click on the Taskbar, and check Lock the taskbar

Try running full screen applications.

my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen. [​IMG]

pepanee, Aug 16, 2022
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 16, 2022
  4. imkumo Win User

Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

Hello,

I think this is new, when I have a fullscreen application and put it in the background my taskbar is still hidden and that is very annoying.

Is this some sort of setting or just a feature?

imkumo, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen. - Similar Threads - taskbar goes transparent

2. my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.: It isn't just one application. It is any thing that is fullscreen and covers the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-goes-transparent-when-a-backround/c718f48a-04d5-4a28-802b-c76ea35f1d54
  3. my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.: It isn't just one application. It is any thing that is fullscreen and covers the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-goes-transparent-when-a-backround/c718f48a-04d5-4a28-802b-c76ea35f1d54
  4. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  5. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background: Hello,I think this is new, when I have a fullscreen application and put it in the background my taskbar is still hidden and that is very annoying.Is this some sort of setting or just a feature?...
  6. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background: Hello,I think this is new, when I have a fullscreen application and put it in the background my taskbar is still hidden and that is very annoying.Is this some sort of setting or just a feature?...
  7. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

8. My applications are transparent

My applications are transparent: Sometimes if i open up an application and another one i got see the application through the other as if it had a transparent effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-applications-are-transparent/42e6c4fa-ceff-4d65-971f-af457b1102dd
  9. Coloured backround on applications

Coloured backround on applications: When I start Bing or Google I get a red coloured backround until the application is fully loaded. I also get this backround on text generated in other programs. I've tried, without success to eliminate this in Windows Settings Personalisation and have ,under advice from MS,...
  10. Why Do I Get Transparent Taskbar on Bottom when Fullscreen is enabled?

Why Do I Get Transparent Taskbar on Bottom when Fullscreen is enabled?: Hello. So my problem is very weird. When I watch a video or zoom a picture, I can see a very very transparent taskbar on bottom. I tought it was because of the main taskbar then I moved it to te top. The transparent one is still there. It's like a picture inlaid in the...