Windows 10: my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10

Discus and support my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop. I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 13' with windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveShumaker, Dec 31, 2019.

1. my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10

my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop. I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 13' with windows 10.

:)

SteveShumaker, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 31, 2019
  3. How to drag and move the taskbar on Windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to move the right side vertical boundary of Start menu. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Right click on the Task bar
    and uncheck the option Lock the Taskbar and then try to drag and move the Taskbar to the location you wish.

Step 2: If above step fails, right click on Taskbar and click on
    Properties.

Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window opens, select the location under the drop down menu of
    Taskbar location on screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Dec 31, 2019
  4. my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10

How to drag and move the taskbar on Windows 10?

I checked the Taskbar, as indicated .The "lock the Taskbar" is unchecked. So, the problem stays the same.

hrayravedian, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10

1. my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - taskbar has moved

2. Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared: taskbar on my ASUS laptop has disappeared.I tried everything that is on windows HELPbut can't get it back onthank youDoc Rio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-my-laptop-has-disappeared/281b8744-e296-49e7-94b9-81ce88f65b16
  3. Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared: taskbar on my ASUS laptop has disappeared.I tried everything that is on windows HELPbut can't get it back onthank youDoc Rio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-my-laptop-has-disappeared/281b8744-e296-49e7-94b9-81ce88f65b16
  4. Windows 10 moved to my old laptop has Activation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 moved to my old laptop has Activation problem: My Dell Inspiron 15R laptop suddenly died - no life at all - I decided to take out the drive and use it on my old Dell Vostro laptop which was running Windows 7 - I replaced the drive and after a long process I finally have Windows 10 running on the Dell Vostro but with a...
  5. Windows 10 2004 update has messed up my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 update has messed up my laptop: Hi, I just got an update on my HP Pavilion Gaming laptop. I did update it and after that everything is slow. I have 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD in my laptop. Before the upadte (in 1909) it used to take 5-10 seconds to boot up the laptop. Now it takes 3-5 minutes to boot. Apps...
  6. My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??

My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??: The system tray on my desktop suddenly decided to get much larger. It was 1/2 inch high, and now is 2 inches high. It now occupies 1/3 of my Lenovo laptop screen. I've tried everything to fix it, but NG. Windows 10....
  7. OneDrive Has Messed Up My Laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Has Messed Up My Laptop!: I recently activated OneDrive. It backed up all the files on my Dell laptop Windows 10. Unfortunately, now my desktop screen, where I keep all the files and folders I am working on, contains random files and folders. Essentially, it now contains ALL my files and folders...
  8. backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.: if windows 7 is backed up on my D: drive, and it took all of that drive, can I use several flash drives or sd cards to put all or some of the backed up information on? I also need to back up things that are in windows 10. File, folders, pictures, videos, documents in all...
  9. my bluetooth has stopped working since moving up to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth has stopped working since moving up to windows 10: Does anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-has-stopped-working-since-moving-up/15a9d674-725a-4eaa-b9ca-92658145fd61
  10. My taskbar icon is moving rapidly on my laptop

My taskbar icon is moving rapidly on my laptop: My taskbar is moving rapidly back and forth. How can I stop it from moving? I use Dell laptop. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-icon-is-moving-rapidly-on-my-laptop/77d5f7f3-159a-4f00-baee-73b31d32b8ba

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows messed up screen moved up taskbar