Windows 10: My taskbar icon have disappeared

Discus and support My taskbar icon have disappeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ejp me, Jan 16, 2022.

1. ejp me Win User

My taskbar icon have disappeared

After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it disappear on reboot.

:)

ejp me, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

My taskbar icon have disappeared [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Jan 16, 2022
  4. guthrie Win User

W10 taskbar icons disappearing

Just yesterday my w10-Pro system started having problems with the taskbar icons.

Those on the right-hand side would all disappear, but were restored if I;

1. Did settings hide taskbar on/off,
    2. Expand taskbar to two lines, and then back to one,
    3. Sometimes it temporarily restores things, but then It will then show a few of the icons, with a scroll bar to show the rest.
    As if there were a phantom item taking up all the rest of the space.

1. Restart explorer, machine – no effect.

I did SFC, removed icon cache, etc.
    Ran: DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth
    No change.

Sometimes once restored, it will have a mistaken re-paint of the time/date on to of the right-hand side ones, which corrects on mouse-over.

Nothing new installed, no updates.
    ??

WIndows-10 Pro V. 10.0.19043 Build 19043

guthrie, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. My taskbar icon have disappeared - Similar Threads - taskbar icon disappeared

2. Icons on the taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar disappeared: I was working on My laptop until suddenly I got a blue screen, then when it ended during the reboot it said reparing the device, I am now in the desktop and My taskbar icons are missing, what do I do?...
  3. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  4. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  5. All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.: All the icons on my taskbar disappeared yesterday. The arrow for hidden icons is showing and when I click it the hidden icons will show. Everything else is working. How can I fix this problem without resetting my pc?...
  6. All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.

All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.: All the icons on my taskbar disappeared yesterday. The arrow for hidden icons is showing and when I click it the hidden icons will show. Everything else is working. How can I fix this problem without resetting my pc?...
  7. My taskbar icon have disappeared

My taskbar icon have disappeared: After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it disappear on reboot....
  8. My taskbar icon have disappeared

My taskbar icon have disappeared: After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it disappear on reboot....
  9. Taskbar Icons Disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Disappearing: [IMG] Sometimes my taskbar icons disappear. They still work and if I hover the mouse over a blank spot the name of the app appears. I can click and use the apps just fine. I just don't know why they go away....
  10. Desktop & Taskbar Icons have disappeared

Desktop & Taskbar Icons have disappeared: All Desktop Icons & Taskbar Icons have disappeared. Why & how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-taskbar-icons-have-disappeared/77766c8c-93a0-4e51-915c-75eb1d81c959