Windows 10: My taskbar icons keep disappearing

Discus and support My taskbar icons keep disappearing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boristhemoggy, Aug 23, 2016.

1. My taskbar icons keep disappearing

I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it easily fixed?

:)

boristhemoggy, Aug 23, 2016
  2. F&MW Win User

taskbar disappears

While I am working most of the taskbar disappears and I have to push the up-down arrow icon in order to see all of the taskbar icons. How do you keep the taskbar from disappearing?

F&MW, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Taskbar Icons Keep Disappearing

We appreciate the information you provided. Just to update, may we know if the issue still persists on your computer? Yes, we suggest that you still run the System File Checker tool for us to determine if there are corruptions in Windows system files.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

My taskbar icons keep disappearing

1. My taskbar icons keep disappearing - Similar Threads - taskbar icons keep

2. Icons on the taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar disappeared: I was working on My laptop until suddenly I got a blue screen, then when it ended during the reboot it said reparing the device, I am now in the desktop and My taskbar icons are missing, what do I do?...
  3. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  4. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  5. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Taskbar Icons Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Keep Disappearing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Starwind_Amada [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzw79x/taskbar_icons_keep_disappearing/
  7. Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing

Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing: [IMG] I've tried almost every basic fix and more specific fix I can to try and handle this, and it still keeps happening. It's been fine for a while, but I just realized it happened again. Can absolutely anyone tell me why in the world this is happening or how to fix it?...
  8. Taskbar Icons Disappearing

Taskbar Icons Disappearing: [IMG] Sometimes my taskbar icons disappear. They still work and if I hover the mouse over a blank spot the name of the app appears. I can click and use the apps just fine. I just don't know why they go away....
  9. connected icon for tv keeps disappearing from my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    connected icon for tv keeps disappearing from my taskbar: I just got my wifi and tv connected wirelessly today and the connected icon appeared at the top of my taskbar and i pinned it to my toolbar but when I turn off my screening mirroring and go back to regular tv the icon disappears. How do I keep the icon on my taskbar at all...
  10. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing: I keep getting this blank document icon instead of the correct icon in Windows 10 Pro. It does happen with a few different apps but it's almost exclusively Adobe programs. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. [img] 51212