Windows 10: My taskbar icons keep disappearing

Discus and support My taskbar icons keep disappearing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boristhemoggy, Aug 23, 2016.

1. My taskbar icons keep disappearing

I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it easily fixed?

:)

boristhemoggy, Aug 23, 2016
  2. F&MW Win User

taskbar disappears

While I am working most of the taskbar disappears and I have to push the up-down arrow icon in order to see all of the taskbar icons. How do you keep the taskbar from disappearing?

F&MW, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Taskbar Icons Keep Disappearing

We appreciate the information you provided. Just to update, may we know if the issue still persists on your computer? Yes, we suggest that you still run the System File Checker tool for us to determine if there are corruptions in Windows system files.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

My taskbar icons keep disappearing

1. My taskbar icons keep disappearing - Similar Threads - taskbar icons keep

2. Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared: My battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. I tried to reenable it by switching the power notification in the settings to 'on'. However, it doesn't even allow me to do that. All of the other options were lit in blue while the power option is grey as if switching it on or...
  3. Battery Icon keep disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Icon keep disappearing: Hi, Im having a problem where my battery icon keep disappearing in my taskbar every time i open my laptop lid which was on sleep mode. I`ve tried to restart windows explorer in task manager which worked temporary....
  4. A Tool's Icon Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Tool's Icon Keeps Disappearing: Yesterday, I downloaded Windows Update MiniTool. It's a portable program where the 7Zip file contains a 32-bit EXE, a 64-bit EXE and an INI file which is apparently some sort of language file. About an hour after I unpacked it, the 64-bit EXE's icon disappeared. I deleted the...
  5. Desktop Icons Disappeared and Taskbar Icons Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons Disappeared and Taskbar Icons Changed: I have a laptop with a 4k 17.3" display. When set to native resolution, 3840x2160, some programs do not display their dialog boxes and menus in usable form. In an attempt to correct this I have tried setting the display resolution to 1920x1080. Then setting the magnification...
  6. speaker icon disappears on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar: Hi, i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the...
  7. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing: I keep getting this blank document icon instead of the correct icon in Windows 10 Pro. It does happen with a few different apps but it's almost exclusively Adobe programs. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. [img] 51212
  8. My Icons Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Icons Disappeared: I like icons. I have a whole display panel dedicated to icons. I "upgraded" from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on the 27th, and things have been relatively smooth. However, earlier today I shut down my machine by pressing the power button (after all apparent apps were closed) and I...
  9. Taskbar shortcut icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar shortcut icons disappeared: After checking and configuring my router I went to the regular desktop view which is plain and looks like Win7 Only the quick access, internet icon, notices, lanquage and clock icons were visible. I had created a new toolbar which referenced the start menu in Windows...
  10. Taskbar Icons Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons Disappeared: Back in November of 2015 I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I run a two monitor setup. The taskbar icons used to appear on both of my monitors, but now only appear on my secondary. I've tried the option to have taskbar icons appear on all monitors. Doesn't work. I should add...