Windows 10: my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing

Discus and support my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't figure out how to get my taskbar to show in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReneeEpple, Jul 26, 2018.

1. my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing

I can't figure out how to get my taskbar to show in windows 10

:)

ReneeEpple, Jul 26, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 26, 2018
  3. FD611V Win User
    No Windows 10 App Showing on Taskbar

I'm in the same situation WightWalker. I have two PC's. One running Windows 7 Home 64-bit, the other one has Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Both are set to download and install updates automatically. The PC with Windows 7 Pro has the Windows 10 logo on the taskbar, the PC with Windows 7 Home doesn't. I'm going to update Windows 10 on the PC with Windows 7 Home, not the Windows 7 Pro.
    Both computer bought and paid for thru HP store, so I assume the HP Pavilion p6750f Windows 7 Home must have a genuine OS system

FD611V, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing

1. my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing - Similar Threads - taskbar isn't showing

2. My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen: My taskbar settings are set that the taskbar automatically hides and it does work, but only when my desktop is focused. If a window is fullscreen I hover my mouse at the bottom of the window but nothings happening. This happened yesterday and it worked fine before, I don't...
  3. My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen: My taskbar settings are set that the taskbar automatically hides and it does work, but only when my desktop is focused. If a window is fullscreen I hover my mouse at the bottom of the window but nothings happening. This happened yesterday and it worked fine before, I don't...
  4. My taskbar isn't showing anything on it, How do i fix it?

My taskbar isn't showing anything on it, How do i fix it?: When i log into my computer and look at the task bar its completely empty and only has the arrow on it, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, is there any way to fix it?...
  5. My taskbar isn't showing anything on it, How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isn't showing anything on it, How do i fix it?: When i log into my computer and look at the task bar its completely empty and only has the arrow on it, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, is there any way to fix it?...
  6. Windows Taskbar isn't working.

Windows Taskbar isn't working.: HelloI tried to fix Microsoft Store slow download by running this command:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\\AppXManifest.xml”}I accidentally turned off my pc while the command was running.now the Taskbar...
  7. My cursor isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor isn't showing.: I have a Windows 10 laptop, and thankfully it's a touch screen laptop. But recently, my cursor has been disappearing and it gets pretty irritating, I don't use a mouse. Please help...
  8. Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..: My taskbar is glitching or something is wrong with it. I couldn't find anything on this issue, but I hope its fixable. The bottom portion of the Taskbar doesn't show up, and it makes it more difficult to see which apps are open. Ive tried restarting my PC, looked it up, and...
  9. My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar: My battery isn't showing up on my taskbar, but it's supposed to be on there. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-power-icon-isnt-showing-up-on-my-taskbar/61ce5b5c-3c00-4be3-82d9-afbd13de6dfc
  10. Icon on TaskBar isn't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon on TaskBar isn't showing: [img] It show only the white icon. It only happen with the Adobe software. For example: I'm opening Photoshop and I try Illustrator too but it just keep showing the white icon. Can you guys help me fix it? Thank you. 35724

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt my taskbar showing windows 10

2. how to move a window when the task bar isnt showing

3. how come my taskbar isnt showing

4. my taskbar isnt shown,
  5. taskbar isnt showing up on windows 10,
  6. windows 10 taskbar isnt showing