Windows 10: my taskbar is gone

Discus and support my taskbar is gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Uh,, my taskbar is gone. What should I do? More info: not start, no Win+E, no Win+R & restarting explorer doesn't help. *Sad Also, no virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IronManMark20, Aug 14, 2015.

1. my taskbar is gone

Uh,, my taskbar is gone. What should I do? More info: not start, no Win+E, no Win+R & restarting explorer doesn't help. *Sad

Also, no virtual desktop either. How can I get outa this?

:)

IronManMark20, Aug 14, 2015

2. my battery icon on the taskbar is gone after Jan 2018 Windows 10 upgrade

No, didn't work.

I finally got the icon back by uninstalling the Device Manager's MS ACIP- Compliant Control Method Battery driver and rebooting the system. PITA.

janet yelowchan, Aug 14, 2015
  3. my battery icon on the taskbar is gone after Jan 2018 Windows 10 upgrade

Right click the Taskbar

Click Taskbar settings

Scroll down to Notification area

Click Turn system icons on or off

Toggle on Power

See if it appears

Andre Da Costa, Aug 14, 2015
  4. my taskbar is gone

Huh, meant to post elsewhere. I solved this by going to file:\\\C:\ in my browser and opening explorer, then I navigated to it again then running as admin.

IronManMark20, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Can you right click on the Start button and get to Command Prompt (Admin)?

claytoncarney, Aug 15, 2015
  6. XweAponX Win User
    You basically restarted the Explorer shell? I have noticed a lot of problems with it.

I have been using Classic Shell, that gives me a start menu regardless. But my Windows Start Menu is always there when I press Win+Shift.

XweAponX, Aug 15, 2015
  7. Yeah, the normal way (through task manager) didn't work, so I had to use a drawn out approach.

IronManMark20, Aug 15, 2015
  8. my taskbar is gone

That wouldn't have worked, as the button was gone, thanks though. *Smile

IronManMark20, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

my taskbar is gone

1. my taskbar is gone - Similar Threads - taskbar gone

2. My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone: So I have a Asus laptop TUF FA507RE before an update my WiFi icon was gone I couldn’t connect to the internet so I was like hmmmm maybe if I updated to the latest version it would fix then I updated and I got stuck in a boot loop which eventually finished but then I noticed...
  3. My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone: So I have a Asus laptop TUF FA507RE before an update my WiFi icon was gone I couldn’t connect to the internet so I was like hmmmm maybe if I updated to the latest version it would fix then I updated and I got stuck in a boot loop which eventually finished but then I noticed...
  4. Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...: Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple ways, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-11-and-now-the-taskbar-is-gone/77d38b27-7855-4d37-9f25-0dcadd5230db
  5. Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...

Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...: Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple ways, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-11-and-now-the-taskbar-is-gone/77d38b27-7855-4d37-9f25-0dcadd5230db
  6. Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...: So last week, my sister's account on this laptop settings won't open anymore. I went onto my account to see if I had the same problem but I did, even worse. As mentioned in the title, my settings won't work, the Windows key won't work/open when I click it, and the taskbar is...
  7. Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...

Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...: So last week, my sister's account on this laptop settings won't open anymore. I went onto my account to see if I had the same problem but I did, even worse. As mentioned in the title, my settings won't work, the Windows key won't work/open when I click it, and the taskbar is...
  8. All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10: All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10.Hello I have lost all my taskbar icons. I cannot get them back. All advice on the web only made things worse. Please tell me how I get them back....
  9. All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10

All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10: All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10.Hello I have lost all my taskbar icons. I cannot get them back. All advice on the web only made things worse. Please tell me how I get them back....
  10. All icons have gone missing from my taskbar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization