Windows 10: My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

Discus and support My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noobeeus, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Noobeeus Win User

My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on nothing appears in the apps.Restarting does nothing, the normal programs that should start after a reboot don't start either.ms-settings appears to be missing.I reverted back to 2 previous updates, didn't help.I have even done a fresh windows install, didn't help.I even had to reinstall chrome to get it to work again.I'm

:)

Noobeeus, Apr 20, 2024
  2. K Rolfsen Win User

Reset Network, now spinning circle on taskbar

Was having to reset my wireless network adapter frequently on my asus laptop. The Intel driver is up to date. So I reset the network on my computer per a suggestion. Now I have a spinning circle on the Taskbar only.

K Rolfsen, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Apr 20, 2024
  4. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

Spinning mouse circle at startup

Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded.

After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for some hours, and it didn't finished when I had to leave my home and I left my pc on with optimization on. Before that
    a windows update came up on my screen and I choosen update later. When I came back to my home, I had a black screen with spinning mouse circle. I shut down the pc from button and launched it. Now after bios loaded and spinning circles loaded correctly I still
    have a black screen with mouse circle spinning (I can't even log in).

Please help I don't know what to do...

Dominik M_, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

1. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,... - Similar Threads - taskbar missing move

2. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  3. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  4. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  5. Spinning circle doesn't move

Spinning circle doesn't move: my laptop installs an update and got stuck on 85%. I restarted it 3 times, the first three all stuck on 92%. I am now waiting since 1 and a half hour but my spinning circle doesn't move at all. I can't move the mouse either. Is this normal? And what can i do besides waiting?...
  6. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  7. Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle)

Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle): Hi all! Yesterday out of the blue, my PC stopped working properly. It will get stuck on the spinning circle while booting (it will stop spinning) and there is not other way than to shut the pc off. I have managed to log in through safe mode, which works. Restarting or...
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Spinning mouse circle at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning mouse circle at startup: Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded. After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for...