Windows 10: my taskbar is not fully displayed on my monitor in windows 10

Discus and support my taskbar is not fully displayed on my monitor in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my Samsung monitor 21" has a wider edge and my taskbar doesn't fully show, help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by opajack1943, May 10, 2019.

1. my taskbar is not fully displayed on my monitor in windows 10

my Samsung monitor 21" has a wider edge and my taskbar doesn't fully show, help

:)

opajack1943, May 10, 2019

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 10, 2019
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 10, 2019
  4. my taskbar is not fully displayed on my monitor in windows 10

How to auto-hide taskbar of the second monitor keeping unhide in the primary monitor?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to auto-hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

Steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Properties.

2. In the Taskbar tab under
    Multiple displays, Uncheck the Show taskbar on all displays box.

3. Click on Apply
    and Ok.

This will display the taskbar only on the primary monitor.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 10, 2019
Thema:

my taskbar is not fully displayed on my monitor in windows 10

1. my taskbar is not fully displayed on my monitor in windows 10 - Similar Threads - taskbar fully displayed

2. Display on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display on my monitor: Hey I recently got a error where my monitor suddenly just lost completely display when loaded up, I tried reinstalling windows where I had my display through the whole thing and then lost it when I came to the desktop. Any ideas?...
  3. Display on my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display on my monitor: Hey I recently got a error where my monitor suddenly just lost completely display when loaded up, I tried reinstalling windows where I had my display through the whole thing and then lost it when I came to the desktop. Any ideas?...
  4. Display on my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Windows 10 is fully corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 is fully corrupted: My window 10 home is fully currepted.it's just showing "your pc couldn't start properly . None of given method are in it to solve it like commend prompt, automatic repair. So please help me to solve my problem...
  6. My window 10 is fully currepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 10 is fully currepted: My window 10 home is fully currepted.it's just showing "your pc couldn't start properly . None of given method are in it to solve it like commend prompt, automatic repair. So please help me to solve my problem...
  7. My window 10 is fully currepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window 10 is fully currepted: My window 10 home is fully currepted.it's just showing "your pc couldn't start properly . None of given method are in it to solve it like commend prompt, automatic repair. So please help me to solve my problem...
  8. My window 10 is fully currepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons?: I mean the bunch of little system icons in the bottom right. the action center is missing as well. I've never had this issue, on my other PC the taskbar is perfectly duplicated. I am on w10 pro 1909. I have the "show taskbar on all monitors" enabled. I see no option for the...
  10. My Windows 10 is fully broken.

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 is fully broken.: Ok. So before I explain the matter, I have already tried a lot of things as i will mention. My computer started to run slowly and my open applications all started to freeze. Even the microsoft windows that popped up asking me if I wanted to close the application were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. end of taskbar in windows 10 not fully displayed

2. how come my taskbar is not displaying along the bottom of my monitor

3. make this my main display 1903 not showing taskbar windows 10 multiple monitors