Windows 10: My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom

Discus and support My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarliFazio, Mar 13, 2020.

1. My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom

My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom

:)

MarliFazio, Mar 13, 2020

2. Taskbar bottom is very small

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. Follow the below method.

• Right click on the task bar and click on properties.

• On taskbar tab, uncheck the box Use small taskbar button
      and click on Apply.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the status we will be glad to assist you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Small tiles sometimes being half of its original size

Hi Purnen,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Resize the app.

• Open the Start menu.

• Right click on the icons (which are appearing small on your start menu) and click on Resize.

• Select the option like small/medium/large/wide which you like. (Resize options vary from the app to app)

Step 2: If the particular app is missing/not there on Start menu.

• Open the Start menu, type the app name in the search bar.

• Once you see the pap name on the search bar, right click on it and click on Pin to start if the app is not there on Start menu. (you may click on Pin to taskbar also if you wish to pin the app to taskbar)

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom

1. My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom - Similar Threads - taskbar small bottom

2. Taskbar fixed at bottom of screen is ridiculous.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar fixed at bottom of screen is ridiculous.: I just bought 2 laptops with Windows 11. I do not understand why the task bar cannot be moved from the bottom of the screen. In Windows 10, it could be top/ bottom or either side. Bottom only is ridiculously inconvenient. As an example, each time I place my mouse down, the...
  3. Taskbar fixed at bottom of screen is ridiculous.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar fixed at bottom of screen is ridiculous.: I just bought 2 laptops with Windows 11. I do not understand why the task bar cannot be moved from the bottom of the screen. In Windows 10, it could be top/ bottom or either side. Bottom only is ridiculously inconvenient. As an example, each time I place my mouse down, the...
  4. Small 1px line flickering in the bottom of my taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Small 1px line flickering in the bottom of my taskbar.: Hi, I am a laptop user and since yesterday I noticed that there's a line flickering after my Windows is loaded, which means the booting up screen does not have this issue.The issue appears at anywhere even, either when I'm gaming or not.I managed to temporarily solved the...
  5. My screen flickers at the bottom

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen flickers at the bottom: My screen flickers ever so often a tech person at Microsft on the phone said to get a monitor and i did that and it has helped so much but ever so oftend it flickers what can I do....
  6. Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen: I am trying to start up a game from steam and the taskbar isn't going away, problem is that the taskbar before has gone away but now this time it is not going away at all. Is there any way I can make sure it goes away when I start up the game?...
  7. gmail in taskbar at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail in taskbar at bottom of screen: So for no reason at all, a number 1 started to appear on top of the gmail symbol in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. In the process of trying to remove it I removed the the icon completely from the taskbar. Now try I as I might I can't manage to get it back. Also I...
  8. My start bottom is not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My start bottom is not working: My start bottom is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-bottom-is-not-working/03cffa13-60f0-4ada-b3bf-c012b46abae3
  9. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  10. how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen

how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen: moving taskbar from left side of screen to the bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-to-move-taskbar-to-the-bottom-of-screen/94b18541-814c-4334-8c99-15fafe72f075

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see taskbar on screen