Windows 10: My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually...

Discus and support My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The taskbar on my Laptop Windows 10 is taking up my whole home screen and I don't know how to fix it I tried looking it up and finding it myself, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bryce Carter, Jan 8, 2021.

1. My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually...

The taskbar on my Laptop Windows 10 is taking up my whole home screen and I don't know how to fix it I tried looking it up and finding it myself, I found nothing. Does anyone have a solution?My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually... [​IMG]

:)

Bryce Carter, Jan 8, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 8, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 8, 2021
  4. My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually...

Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually... ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually...

1. My taskbar is taking up my whole screen. Don't know if it's a glitch or I did it manually... - Similar Threads - taskbar taking whole

2. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.: I've scanned for malware, I troubleshooted it, and for some reason I don't have space on it at all.When I go to system storage even the numbers of GB don't add up.It says 160 GB is taken, but when I add all GB together it should only be around 120 even that sounds like it's...
  3. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.: I've scanned for malware, I troubleshooted it, and for some reason I don't have space on it at all.When I go to system storage even the numbers of GB don't add up.It says 160 GB is taken, but when I add all GB together it should only be around 120 even that sounds like it's...
  4. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  6. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  7. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show...: My excel icon showed on the screen of my Windows 10 desktop computer. I don't know what I did but it doesn't show anymore. What can I do to get it to show again?...
  9. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  10. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...