Windows 10: My taskbar is turning black

Discus and support My taskbar is turning black in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Valentino lesac, Sep 28, 2022.

1. My taskbar is turning black

My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is getting worse everyday. I have tried to update drivers and checking for windows updates but nothing has worked.Does anybody have antoher solution?

:)

Valentino lesac, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

Hello Katie, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Please, perform the steps below:

Go to Settings - Personalization - Taskbar

Turn off the ‘Use small taskbar buttons’

The White font should show up

If the issue persists, I suggest doing the next set of steps:

Go to Settings - Personalization - Theme - Theme Settings

Select and set a theme

The reason for this set of steps is that we can change the desktop theme to change the taskbar color but we cannot change the taskbar color.

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Sep 28, 2022
  4. My taskbar is turning black

FreeBooter, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

My taskbar is turning black

1. My taskbar is turning black - Similar Threads - taskbar turning black

2. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  3. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  4. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My taskbar is turning black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is turning black: My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is getting worse everyday. I have tried to update drivers and checking for windows updates but nothing has worked.Does anybody...
  6. My taskbar is turning black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is turning black: My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is getting worse everyday. I have tried to update drivers and checking for windows updates but nothing has worked.Does anybody...
  7. My screen turns black

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns black: while using my laptop my screen turns black and after some time it comes back but now when it came back my pointer has become pixelated please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turns-black/482ec8de-771b-4b8b-b637-55fdb338099e
  8. Change my taskbar back to black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change my taskbar back to black?: Just updated windows and now my taskbar is grey. I've been fiddling with the settings for a while now and haven't figured out how. Read the link on changing taskbar color and it's worthless. How can I change it back to black? I'm on version 1909. submitted by /u/pigvwu...
  9. my display turns black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my display turns black: hello guys this problem started appearing 1 week ago while i was playing game my display turned black i thought it was normal at first but it started to occur more often.I asked one of my friend for help and he told me to run stress test to see if any of the components...
  10. Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update: After Windows update, the clock on my taskbar turned black and I am able to see it only when I hover a mouse. But the second extended screen shows it white. Any ideas?...