Windows 10: My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer

Discus and support My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So here is the thing, my computer just got freeze like a week ago. Every time I'm open my computer, the taskbar is freeze so I cannot click on anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bon The Fox, May 31, 2020.

1. My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer

So here is the thing, my computer just got freeze like a week ago. Every time I'm open my computer, the taskbar is freeze so I cannot click on anything in the taskbar. So I have used all the methods on the internet and it is not frozen anymore, BUT THE PROBLEM IS every time IM OPEN MY COMPUTER ON, IS FREEZE AGAIN... HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS

:)

Bon The Fox, May 31, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 31, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 31, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer

Microsoft Office Taskbar Jump Lists

Hi Ken,

For us to better assist you with the taskbar Jump Lists issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Does the issue also occur on other pinned apps/files?

In the meantime, we suggest to turn off/on Jump Lists in Settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Start.
    • Turn Off then turn On Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on the Start or the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 31, 2020
Thema:

My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer

1. My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer - Similar Threads - taskbar keep freezing

2. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.: I got some programs that are paid I use and every time I turn off and back on my pc, my hwid changes, these apps are tied with my hwid and rarely lets you reset your hwid. I didn't change any hardware in my pc and I don't use ethernet. Is there anyway to stop this from...
  3. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.: I got some programs that are paid I use and every time I turn off and back on my pc, my hwid changes, these apps are tied with my hwid and rarely lets you reset your hwid. I didn't change any hardware in my pc and I don't use ethernet. Is there anyway to stop this from...
  4. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar: So this happened around a month ago, or so. All of a sudden the task bar freezes , not allowing me to click on any of it's icons , some features also freeze like the ability to increase or decrease the speakers volume from my keyboard and changing the language using shortcut...
  6. My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar: So this happened around a month ago, or so. All of a sudden the task bar freezes , not allowing me to click on any of it's icons , some features also freeze like the ability to increase or decrease the speakers volume from my keyboard and changing the language using shortcut...
  7. My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My computer keeps freezing...

My computer keeps freezing...: Hello, It appears that my 2015 Acer Aspire ES1-512 has chosen to just give up on me and freeze for no reason. This was after the 20H2 update but seems to occur now no matter the operating system. How do I know this? After some research, I concluded that the Windows...
  9. My computer keeps freezing

My computer keeps freezing: I have Windows 10 and my computer is freezing. It is a new computer so I am confused as to why this would be happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing/492eaedf-f0bb-4217-81f6-24f672e4daeb
  10. my computer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer keeps freezing: Brand new computers keep freezing because of updates. This downs the computer for days at times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing/a42a805a-8b92-4658-a845-683988ad76b3