Windows 10: My taskbar keeps glitching. Any suggestions?

Discus and support My taskbar keeps glitching. Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MegaZoneEX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i762s9/my_taskbar_keeps_glitching_any_suggestions/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MegaZoneEX, Aug 10, 2020.

1. My taskbar keeps glitching. Any suggestions?

/u/MegaZoneEX, Aug 10, 2020

2. Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading My taskbar keeps glitching. Any suggestions? ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

My taskbar keeps glitching. Any suggestions?

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

My taskbar keeps glitching. Any suggestions?

1. My taskbar keeps glitching. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - taskbar keeps glitching

2. Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?: So, recently, I found something crazy about my taskbar.IT KEEPS ON GLITCHING AND SHIFTING AROUND.I don't know what caused it and why is it happening.Just look at the images below.I will give you time, even if it's a trillion billion years....
  3. Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?: So, recently, I found something crazy about my taskbar.IT KEEPS ON GLITCHING AND SHIFTING AROUND.I don't know what caused it and why is it happening.Just look at the images below.I will give you time, even if it's a trillion billion years....
  4. My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason: When i try to open certain windows apps like the snipping tool, photos or certain apps in fullscren mode, my entire desktop and taskbar keeps vanishing for a few seconds then reapearing back later in a way that seems like had a reset and then all the icons start reapearing...
  5. My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason

My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason: When i try to open certain windows apps like the snipping tool, photos or certain apps in fullscren mode, my entire desktop and taskbar keeps vanishing for a few seconds then reapearing back later in a way that seems like had a reset and then all the icons start reapearing...
  6. My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar Suggestion

Taskbar Suggestion: I have found that, after so many icons are placed on the taskbar, it displays 3 dots and hovering over them displays a tooltip that reads: Taskbar overflow menu. Here is a suggestion: Add a slight bit of space on the sides of that and add a context menu that allows sorting...
  8. A Taskbar Suggestion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Taskbar Suggestion...: There is a discussion in this Forum about TranslucentTB an App from Store for making the taskbar transparent. I have tried it and found some icons hard to see against some backgrounds. BUT here is an idea some Folks may not know but may like. Also, from Store it is RoundedTB....
  9. A Taskbar Suggestion...

A Taskbar Suggestion...: There is a discussion in this Forum about TranslucentTB an App from Store for making the taskbar transparent. I have tried it and found some icons hard to see against some backgrounds. BUT here is an idea some Folks may not know but may like. Also, from Store it is RoundedTB....
  10. TaskBar Suggestion

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar Suggestion: This was just a small idea that I though of a minute ago, but could you please see if you can implement the ability to have the TaskBar on the top and bottom of the screen? I think it would be really cool, it would almost be like putting your desktop into cinematic mode, plus...