Windows 10: My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere

Discus and support My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the taskbar preferences it is locked and hidden in desktop and tablet mode like is suggested in the Microsoft forum. The problem continues to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeviVarner, Nov 16, 2018.

1. My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere

In the taskbar preferences it is locked and hidden in desktop and tablet mode like is suggested in the Microsoft forum. The problem continues to persist? Please help!

:)

LeviVarner, Nov 16, 2018

2. Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Taskbar keeps popping up

I want to keep my taskbar from popping up when i move my mouse down to the bottom of my screen. It's quite annoying. I've tried auto hide and stuff but it's not keeping it hidden cause it pops up when i do what I just mentioned.. Help maybe?

albinosanta, Nov 16, 2018
  4. My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere

Taskbar keeps popping up

You could move the Taskbar to a different edge of the screen. Try putting it at the Top instead?

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere

1. My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere - Similar Threads - taskbar keeps popping

2. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this: this is the message that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-runddll-message-keeps-popping-up-out-of/82289f68-f05d-4a83-85bc-8e61cfc5db4e
  3. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this: this is the message that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-runddll-message-keeps-popping-up-out-of/82289f68-f05d-4a83-85bc-8e61cfc5db4e
  4. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  6. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  7. Taskbar not popping up.

8. A white rectangle that pops out of nowhere

A white rectangle that pops out of nowhere: Has anyone else encountered this strange phenomenon? A white rectangle that pops out of nowhere and is in the top layer so that no matter what is open it hides. Only a restart makes it disappear until it returns every now and then and without prior notice!!! [ATTACH]...
  9. This popped up out of nowhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This popped up out of nowhere: Hello all, my first time posting a question here. Today, I was installing the Launcher from Epic Games, and noticed they take up quite a lot of space 300-500mb for an installer. I do not remember Steam taking up that much space, but I may be wrong. However, what was weird is...
  10. Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar: Hello there! My display language is in English (Philippines) and it's the only language I have installed. Weirdly enough, I noticed that when I open up CS:GO (a game), the input indicator pops up at the right part of my taskbar. I've tried everything, I've disabled it in...