Windows 10: My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume

Discus and support My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I've had this problem for 2 days now and can't seem to find any fixes that actually work All the icons on the right are gone like volume, steam,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Yeyzon, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Yeyzon Win User

My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume

So I've had this problem for 2 days now and can't seem to find any fixes that actually work

All the icons on the right are gone like volume, steam, spotify, WiFi etc. It's very annoying.

This is what it looks like
    http://prntscr.com/n5bfm3

Problem started when I moved my taskbar to the top of the screen

:)

Yeyzon, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 31, 2019
  4. My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume

volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume

1. My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume - Similar Threads - Taskbar lost small

2. Why are my small icons like this? Taskbar is at full size, it has been like this since an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my small icons like this? Taskbar is at full size, it has been like this since an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zDavzBR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wpfhml/why_are_my_small_icons_like_this_taskbar_is_at/
  3. Taskbar icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  4. lost pictures of icons on my taskbar

lost pictures of icons on my taskbar: Hi, I'm user of Windows 10 and I accidentally deleted small pictures of my icons on taskbar. I don't know how to return them, so, can anybody help me? Thanks...
  5. Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?

Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?: I have not changed the icons of these buttons nor did anything else with them. I restarted my computer multiple times but nothing worked. My only hypothesis is that when I changed from dark theme to light theme it glitched somehow? [img] 172977
  6. My taskbar icons on the right side won't open including wifi, volume, time/date, focus assist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My taskbar icons on the right side won't open including wifi, volume, time/date, focus assist: All the taskbar icons located on the right will not open anymore. They show options when I right click on them but left click does nothing. I use the wifi button to change my network frequently and now I can only do this from the lockscreen. I can't even access available...
  7. Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working

Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working: Hi I have a issue with my Windows 10 Single Language version1909, the wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working, when I click the icon and not showing up. I have search for the issue how to solve, I try go to task manager and reset the Windows Explorer, but didn't...
  8. volume icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume icon on taskbar: how can I get the volume icon on my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/789fe288-c5d8-49ac-a0d9-31a2b1797ee4
  9. Volume Icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Icon on Taskbar: When I click on the volume icon on my taskbar; it is unresponsive. How do I rectify this issue? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/a1c4d685-07ad-4c82-ab97-5f055c74be66
  10. Lost All Taskbar icons

Lost All Taskbar icons: I lost all my taskbar icons in Windows 10 when I did a restart and need to get them all back. I am running a Lenovo X1 Tablet PC in desktop mode and had large icons selected, but now I only have the Search box and the Task View icon all by itself. How do I get the other icons...