Windows 10: my taskbar moved to the right side from the bottom but i didnt activate windows

Discus and support my taskbar moved to the right side from the bottom but i didnt activate windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; while i was cleaning my mouse i forgot to switch it off then i clicked randomly and after i finished the taskbar moved to the right side how do i put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by edinsehovic, Jul 17, 2020.

1. my taskbar moved to the right side from the bottom but i didnt activate windows

while i was cleaning my mouse i forgot to switch it off then i clicked randomly and after i finished the taskbar moved to the right side how do i put it back to the bottom

:)

edinsehovic, Jul 17, 2020

2. windows 10 taskbar right side

Windows 10 - Task Bar

• You cannot move the Start Button to the bottom when taskbar is on right or left side.
    • There might be a third party software that may do the thinks, but not recommended

Roharashraj™, Jul 17, 2020
  3. pinoy2001 Win User
    Taskbar's small Bar at the bottom of every active icon/window missing when taskbar is to the side of the screen

When the taskbar is on the bottom side of my screen, I have a small bar on the bottom of every window that is active. So, for example, if I have a Google Chrome window active on my desktop, the Chrome icon will show on my taskbar, along with a small
    bar on the bottom of its icon, to let me know that there is a window up and running on my desktop. However, when I put the taskbar to the side of the desktop, the little bar goes away. The only way to know whether or not I have a window open is to move my
    cursor over the icon and hope a preview window slides out. I have had the little bar there before when I had it on the side, but now it is gone. What do I do to get it back?

pinoy2001, Jul 17, 2020
  4. my taskbar moved to the right side from the bottom but i didnt activate windows

Can you hide the taskbar in windows 10?

I tried the steps to hide the taskbar and was able to move it from the bottom to the side, but it will not autohide. Any suggestions?

MARKBRUNER, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

my taskbar moved to the right side from the bottom but i didnt activate windows

1. my taskbar moved to the right side from the bottom but i didnt activate windows - Similar Threads - taskbar moved right

2. Can I move the taskbar to the right side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I move the taskbar to the right side of the screen?: Hello. I would like to put the taskbar along the right side of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-taskbar-to-the-right-side-of-the/1ea30838-25aa-4e04-a33e-847645c5c8c3
  3. Can I move the taskbar to the right side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I move the taskbar to the right side of the screen?: Hello. I would like to put the taskbar along the right side of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-taskbar-to-the-right-side-of-the/1ea30838-25aa-4e04-a33e-847645c5c8c3
  4. Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen: Hi,I have recently uploaded to Windows 11, but to my dismay I have found out that users are, for whatever obscure reason, not any more allowed to move the taskbar left or right of the screen. I really find the taskbar at the bottom annoying and dyfunctional in so many ways....
  5. Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen

Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen: Hi,I have recently uploaded to Windows 11, but to my dismay I have found out that users are, for whatever obscure reason, not any more allowed to move the taskbar left or right of the screen. I really find the taskbar at the bottom annoying and dyfunctional in so many ways....
  6. W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.: I've tried everything and I can't move my Task Bar to the right side of the screen Like W10. I have a wide screen is this is 100% necessary for me because I always have a lot of windows open for development purposed. I need to be able to see file/folder names fully, not just...
  7. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  8. Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?: Please, for the love of GOD and Windowed PC Gamers, please let us move our taskbars. I keep getting into trouble because I'll go to hit something in my game, hit the taskbar and then the game doesn't work till I minimize & restore it again. This would all be solved if you'd...
  9. Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?

Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?: Please, for the love of GOD and Windowed PC Gamers, please let us move our taskbars. I keep getting into trouble because I'll go to hit something in my game, hit the taskbar and then the game doesn't work till I minimize & restore it again. This would all be solved if you'd...
  10. My docking station moved from the bottom to the side

in Windows 10 Customization
    My docking station moved from the bottom to the side: Does anyone know how to move the docking station with all the task icons from the side to the bottom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-docking-station-moved-from-the-bottom-to-the/6fd0b5d6-4771-41f9-a129-0d5e4a1012e3