Windows 10: My taskbar search is not showing anything

Discus and support My taskbar search is not showing anything in Cortana to solve the problem; my task bar search is not showing anything... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BiswaDas, May 11, 2019.

1. BiswaDas Win User

My taskbar search is not showing anything

my task bar search is not showing anything

:)

BiswaDas, May 11, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Search box on taskbar missing.

Hi John,

This issue with search box may happen if it's hidden from the taskbar.

To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar and select Search.
    • Select Show search box.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Arjay Dom, May 11, 2019
  3. I_askYou Win User
    Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, May 11, 2019
  4. D. Joe Win User

Taskbar search

Did not do anything to help. The search in File Explorer works fine. The first and last screen shot shows a search leading to no results but the file explorer finds them just fine. The last one shows my indexing options.

Thank you

PS: can't get the screenshots to upload....

D. Joe, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. My taskbar search is not showing anything - Similar Threads - taskbar search showing

2. Windows Search is not displaying anything....

in Cortana
    Windows Search is not displaying anything....: Recently, Windows Search is not working properly. If I type something it doesn't display any results. Instead, it's displaying a black border around it. SEE BELOW. [ATTACH] Please help me with this problem.........
  3. my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything: dear Friends my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything. it will starting after Windows 10 update....
  4. Wifi icon not showing in Taskbar. Available wifi networks not showing up anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing in Taskbar. Available wifi networks not showing up anything: Hello I have seen and tried all the posts related to this issue but none of them work. Is there any way or solution to fix this issue ?...
  5. WIndows Defender not showing anything?

WIndows Defender not showing anything?: Hey guys,I'm facing a odd issue here.Am using win 10 rs5.After detecting a malware win 10 defender seemed to be fully blank![ATTACH]...
  6. ask me anything search box

ask me anything search box: where is the ask me anything search box located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/ask-me-anything-search-box/a3b12171-4111-44f4-94af-c2abd7ba36f8
  7. Search icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Search icon on taskbar: Just had the latest Win 10 update, .After 3 hours of waiting I have now lost the ordinary search icon. I do not use Cortana, I just want the search icon (magnifying glass type) on the tasbar and not the Cortana one. How do I achieve this? Win 10 pro 67308
  8. Windows Applications Some Icons Shows Blank In TaskBar and Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Applications Some Icons Shows Blank In TaskBar and Search: Hi All, I have tried all of the solutions provided here and elsewhere, none of them seems to make it work. I don't know what triggers its corruption, but i am not able to reset neither fix this app icons this implies to STORE/SETTINGS/MAIL icons. Please find screenshot...
  9. Can't open or search anything in my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open or search anything in my windows 10 computer.: Hi, this is not a problem of mine, but a friends one. He literally can't do anything with his computer. Google doesnt work and he can't search anything and he can't open any apps except LoL, minecraft, etc. Any ideas what can it be? I tried to disable firewall, restarting,...
  10. My Taskbar used to show a speaker

in Windows 10 Support
    My Taskbar used to show a speaker: My Taskbar used to show a speaker and when it is muted. It no longer does. How can I get it back? [img] 83309