Windows 10: My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only

Discus and support My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My taskbar icon tray is limited to two. I turned on all of them. But from 3 icons (which is Volume, Internet, and Battery), only 2 can appear. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rayhan Yovi, Dec 28, 2018.

1. My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only

My taskbar icon tray is limited to two. I turned on all of them. But from 3 icons (which is Volume, Internet, and Battery), only 2 can appear. For example, I turned off all of them. Then I turn on internet and volume then I turn on the battery. The battery is not appearing. Same case if I turn on internet and battery then volume. Volume icon is not appearing. Im sorry for my bad English. I hope you can understand what I mean. I want to turn on all of them. Can you help me? Thanks My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only :D

:)

Rayhan Yovi, Dec 28, 2018

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 28, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only

unable to create tray icon...

When you start it manually, can it create the tray icon and the program works?

W1zzard, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only

1. My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only - Similar Threads - Taskbar Tray Icon

2. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  3. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  4. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  5. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  6. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  8. Taskbar icons tray is missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons tray is missing.: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  9. My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Taskbar Tray Icon is Limited to Two Icons Only: My taskbar icon tray is limited to two. I turned on all of them. But from 3 icons which is Volume, Internet, and Battery, only 2 can appear. For example, I turned off all of them. Then I turn on internet and volume then I turn on the battery. The battery is not appearing....
  10. Taskbar system/app icons hidden/disappear, icons limited?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar system/app icons hidden/disappear, icons limited?: Very odd behavior for the past several days, would appreciate any input. My taskbar icons, particularly the system icons (Network, Power, Volume) are disappearing/remaining hidden on their own. It's essentially like a carousel, where if I enable an icon in "Settings >...