Windows 10: My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script

Discus and support My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L4ndF4ll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jho8d4/my_taskbars_right_side_is_flooded_with_icons/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/L4ndF4ll, Oct 25, 2020.

1. My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script

/u/L4ndF4ll, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 25, 2020
  3. long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 25, 2020
  4. My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script

Can't right-click notepad icon in taskbar

Is this happening only to Notepad?

Meanwhile, you can try resetting your Taskbar configuration to defaults using the script here: Completely Reset the Taskbar Settings to Defaults.

Note: You'll need to Pin them all again, and any custom Toolbar need to be manually added again.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script

1. My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script - Similar Threads - taskbar's right side

2. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  3. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  4. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear: Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the...
  5. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear: Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the...
  6. Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin taskbar icons on the right side?: Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side? 182815
  7. Right side of Taskbar is cluttered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of Taskbar is cluttered: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 -15API AMD Rayzen 5, 3500 U, AMD Radeon Vega 8, 8 GB RAM - Windows 10 Education Ver. 2004, Build 19041.1052. From a few days, right taskbar of my system is being messed with the icons on the left taskbar. Please see the following imageYou can see...
  8. DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

in Windows 10 Support
    DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?: I want to run a Debloat script on a new W10 installation, but first I'd like to go through it to see what's included\disincluded and maybe make some changes. How does one examine a script without activating it? 168548
  9. Renabling windows update after debloat script

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Renabling windows update after debloat script: Hello everyone, I am no sys admin so im having trouble with this. I recently ran a debloat script on my windows machine and I am super happy with how it left it apart from the fact that it remove the only windows program I actually use, One Note for windows 10. I tried to...
  10. Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?: Was wondering if it was possible to place some program icons on the left side of the taskbar (next to the windows logo) while others on the right side of the taskbar next to the tray. As seen here [ATTACH] [IMG] (both these images were made using photoshop and I have not...