Windows 10: My taskkill stopped working

Discus and support My taskkill stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Taskkill worked perfectly, until i tried to update, which failed KB5021233, 0x80242016. After this taskkill stopped working, i tried to kill any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LandscapeRU, Jan 4, 2023.

1. My taskkill stopped working

Taskkill worked perfectly, until i tried to update, which failed KB5021233, 0x80242016. After this taskkill stopped working, i tried to kill any process, but it didnt work

:)

LandscapeRU, Jan 4, 2023
Thema:

My taskkill stopped working

1. My taskkill stopped working - Similar Threads - taskkill stopped working

2. My taskkill stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskkill stopped working: Taskkill worked perfectly, until i tried to update, which failed KB5021233, 0x80242016. After this taskkill stopped working, i tried to kill any process, but it didnt work...
  3. My taskkill stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskkill stopped working: Taskkill worked perfectly, until i tried to update, which failed KB5021233, 0x80242016. After this taskkill stopped working, i tried to kill any process, but it didnt work...
  4. My keys stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keys stopped working: I was eating and a minimal amount of oil got on the keyboard.i cleaned it up and it was working for a few minutes until it started acting up.it began to type wrong characters,but strangely,all the keys work on a different user like number 1 is typing number 8,and the onscreen...
  5. My bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth stopped working: i'm on windows 10, recently wiped my pc and tried to reconnect my headphones. and it just doesnt want to connect. it's charged, I updated my drivers, it's in pairing mode, I tried everything and it still won't work submitted by /u/Master-Kick-1366 [link] [comments]...
  6. What are Tasklist and Taskkill commands in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What are Tasklist and Taskkill commands in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes we get into a situation where the Windows Task Manager is not accessible for some reason, or the administrator has disabled it. At that […] This article What are Tasklist and Taskkill commands in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows Update Service stuck at "Stopping". Taskkill doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Service stuck at "Stopping". Taskkill doesn't work.: I have this problem for like days now. The wuauserv Windows Update Service was stuck at stopping. Trying "taskkill /f /PID 9272" doesn't work. it just returns; there is no running instance of the task....
  8. taskkill closes my game.

taskkill closes my game.: Hello there! So I decided to play an old game called " cs 1.6 ". Installation was successful, but after I joined a multiplayer/singleplayer match, it opened cmd prompt " taskkill " or something like it. I tried restarting my pc, reinstalling the game, nothing worked. So I...
  9. taskkill application error 0xc0000142

taskkill application error 0xc0000142: I recently started running into the error message: "Taskkill.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142) Click OK to close the application" [ATTACH] This makes my laptop almost unable to switch off during a restart, and makes shut...
  10. My audio stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio stopped working: HI, Since yesterday my audio stopped working suddenly .I troubleshooted the problem , updated the drivers ,stopped & restarted the windows audio service. The cross mark beside the audio moved to normal but still it is not working either in speaker mode or microphones mode....