Windows 10: My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850...

Discus and support My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 which I purchased in Canada in August 2017 has recently started to develop defects. Each time I click,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert_418, Mar 17, 2020.

1. My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850...

Hello,

My Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 which I purchased in Canada in August 2017 has recently started to develop defects. Each time I click, multiple clicks are registered. I cannot drag and drop because it just opens the file. It's extremely annoying. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps. I tried new batteries, resetting the adapter, unplugging, etc.

After looking up the warranty for this product in Canada, I've found that this product is still covered, shown below:

My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850... 102c8333-507f-40b1-84ec-05f5b43dba2f?upload=true.png

The "Register a Device" support section of the Microsoft website does not allow users to add accessory devices without first adding a main surface device and serial number. I do not have a main surface device. As a result, I cannot proceed with my warranty claim that way. I've found another thread in this community which suggests using the Get Help app.

Using the Get Help app, I asked to talk to an agent and chose the PC Accessories option. I was provided with the phone number 1-877-568-2495. I called and waited for an hour. Finally I spoke to an agent who created a case number for me. My case number is 1497057609. Despite selecting PC Accessories, she said she needed to transfer me to the proper department. She hung up on me. Now I'm on hold again for what might be another hour. Extremely frustrating, inconvenient, inefficient, and nearly impossible to make a warranty claim.

How can I receive my warranty?

Thanks

:)

Robert_418, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???

For customers located in Canada:

Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support:

1-877-696-7786 (1-877-MY-MS-STORE)

Edwin, Mar 17, 2020
  3. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Mar 17, 2020
  4. radar2000 Win User

My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850...

Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???

Hi there.

Can anyone please provide me with a Canadian contact number to contact Microsoft's warranty people?

I have an HP laptop that was purchased at the Microsoft Store along with their Microsoft Complete extended 2 year warranty. I have a few questions with regards to the warranty coverage that I would like to confirm first, before heading to the Microsoft Store.

I have been trying to find a contact number to speak to a live agent without success.

Any 1-800 or email contact information that you can share with me would be appreciated.

Cheers!

radar2000, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850...

1. My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850... - Similar Threads - telephone agent hung

2. Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?: I'm trying to place a repair order request and I am still 30 days until the warranty ends, but it tells me it would cost 700$ out of warranty but the screen before says that i am IN warranty....
  3. Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?: I'm trying to place a repair order request and I am still 30 days until the warranty ends, but it tells me it would cost 700$ out of warranty but the screen before says that i am IN warranty....
  4. Support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  5. Support agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  6. Support agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me: [ATTACH]I was in a call with a tech support guy who was helping me tranfers files bia remote hotst / wuick assist but he made a mistake and accidentally deleted a bunch of files. he went silent for 10 minutes and hung up. can someone help me?...
  8. I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent: The only support to address Windows 10 internet connection failures. I received was a new case number. No one is answering at this point. Note, the internet has been around for almost 30 years and Windows still can't handle it....
  9. Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support: Recently my Samsung Odyssey+ which I purchased from Microsoft Canada store stopped working. Everything shows up fine in device manager but the O+ screens do not turn on. Light just flashes. I contacted Samsung Canada to get warranty service. They would not help as the device...
  10. I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...: We are Office365 Enterprise account subscribers. But my machine is a personal machine. After being on hold and transferred and hung up on is this what MSFT offers? No support other than $85 a hour for Windows support? If I sent you a bill for my time wasted it would be more...