Windows 10: my text is yellow and i can hardly read

Discus and support my text is yellow and i can hardly read in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On white background it is virtually unreadable,i've tried changing themes,going to high contrast but this yellow text remains the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CliffL2, Aug 4, 2019.

1. CliffL2 Win User

my text is yellow and i can hardly read

On white background it is virtually unreadable,i've tried changing themes,going to high contrast but this yellow text remains the same

:)

CliffL2, Aug 4, 2019
  2. CliffL2 Win User

On white background it is virtually unreadable,i've tried changing themes,going to high contrast but this yellow text remains the same

CliffL2, Sep 29, 2019
  3. CliffL2 Win User

I don't know exactly what I did but I changed a couple of colours in the font settings & i'm ok now & the yellow text has gone & text is now black.

CliffL2, Sep 29, 2019
  4. my text is yellow and i can hardly read

how do i get the text to black its yellow and how can i have a foto on screen its only black now

I have updated to Windows 10 now my text is yellow and i can hardly read it and i have lost the4foto i had on desktop can anyone help me please

marykenagel, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. my text is yellow and i can hardly read - Similar Threads - text yellow hardly

2. Black background and yellow text on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black background and yellow text on startup: My computer is showing a black background with yellow text every time i turn it on what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-and-yellow-text-on-startup/098f2179-3541-407e-a4fb-806c105de144
  3. Can't read text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't read text: Text is all bold, blurry, and disorientated. This has happened multiple times in multiple places over the past few weeks - at times it is on the internet, at other times it is in our Sharepoint files. What would make this happen?[ATTACH]...
  4. Hard to read . . .

Hard to read . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. As I'm, getting older. even with, reading glasses, It's getting harder, to read. The text, on my computer screen. I do know, how to, "Make text Bigger". But, that's not the problem. If you see, a picture. That you,...
  5. THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ

THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ: How to make text on screen darker so that it is easier to see and read on Chrome Browser Window 10 Pro 64-bit Desktop PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-text-on-my-screen-is-to-light-hard-to-read/c4d89afb-cc8f-43ac-acc4-033b748cf3d1
  6. i cant read the text on my windows 10 desktop . can this be fixed

i cant read the text on my windows 10 desktop . can this be fixed: how do I fix the text on my desktop computer on windows 10 . it is too faint to read . and the pictures on the screen are blurred . any help appreciated...
  7. Change Color of Yellow text

Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  8. Change Color of Yellow text

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  9. Change color of yellow text, To hard to read

Change color of yellow text, To hard to read: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  10. Text has become hard to read

in Windows 10 Support
    Text has become hard to read: My computer recently did a disk check because of a perceived problem. Since then my text has become hard to read and nothing I do in the settings options makes any difference! Any ideas? 20906