Windows 10: My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged

Discus and support My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was playing on my computer today, and all of a sudden I received a black screen. I had to restart my computer, but when I came back on to it, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaysonisanerd, Sep 17, 2019.

1. My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged

I was playing on my computer today, and all of a sudden I received a black screen. I had to restart my computer, but when I came back on to it, the home screen text was enlarged. I signed in and while doing this I noticed that all the texts were huge. I also noticed all the apps on my home screen were bigger than they usually were. The bar at the bottom was covering a lot more of the screen, and all my apps on the home screen were all jumbled up, and like 2x as big. I went to the settings and checked my resolution, my text and app size, all that, and nothing had changed. I couldn't lower them either. How can I fix this?

:)

jaysonisanerd, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Sheena M. Win User

My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged

Sheena M., Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged

1. My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged - Similar Threads - Texts Apps Are

2. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  3. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  4. text cursor suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text cursor suddenly enlarged: I made no setting changes, but the text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter I. which obstructs the ability to read the text.Unable to correct it. Any advice?...
  5. text cursor suddenly enlarged

text cursor suddenly enlarged: I made no setting changes, but the text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter I. which obstructs the ability to read the text.Unable to correct it. Any advice?...
  6. text cursor suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?: Hi all. I am assisting a client, an 82 year old with macular degeneration, which affects his eyesight. We have figured how to enlarge the text on the screen, but it has no impact on printing, and he unable to read what's printed out, as the printed text is too small. How is...
  8. How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?

How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?: Hi all. I am assisting a client, an 82 year old with macular degeneration, which affects his eyesight. We have figured how to enlarge the text on the screen, but it has no impact on printing, and he unable to read what's printed out, as the printed text is too small. How is...
  9. Windows 10 Scan App is zooming in and enlarging pages, cutting off text on all sides of page

Windows 10 Scan App is zooming in and enlarging pages, cutting off text on all sides of page: When I use the Windows 10 Scan App and the ADF feeder on my Canon MF445dw, the scanned image is zoomed in and enlarged, cutting off text on all sides of the page. I am scanning an 8 1/2" x 11" letter size document to PDF. The scan settings are set to letter size, but the...
  10. Text appears in boxes in all my apps but not on desktop icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Text appears in boxes in all my apps but not on desktop icons.: My cat trod on my keyboard when she was going to her sheepskin mat next to the monitor (she often sleeps there) since then the text in the browser and wordprocessing programs and notepad is in boxes and I cannot manage to cure the problem. Any ideas? Bev. 84085

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft apps are enlarged